Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Relegation around 17:54 today

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
This should be a very short thread. In fact, I am surprised it has not ended already.

:whistle::lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Had some belting times there in the early 2000s. My best mate’s parents lived just off the road from headingley to town. Five minute walk the Original Oak pub which has an amazing beer garden. We used to go up for drinks on Friday night. The test match on the Saturday and then pubs in headingley before heading into town. We has some incredible nights. Headingley as an early 20 something was brilliant and Leeds is a top night out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The people there are friendly in my experience, I’m not sure if Robinsons bitter is from Leeds but its a lovely pint to drink in that region. They are very generous when it comes to letting other teams have three points off of them.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
F**k All.

(From the other side of the Pennines originally and went to uni in Sheffield so perhaps I am biased but sh*t city, full of sh1tty people with no redeeming features as far as I'm concerned. Hope they go down and stay down.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The people there are friendly in my experience, I’m not sure if Robinsons bitter is from Leeds but its a lovely pint to drink in that region. They are very generous when it comes to letting other teams have three points off of them.

Robinsons is from Stockport I believe, Stockport County had this brewery as a shirt sponsor.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Used to have a client in the city centre and IIRC it's very easy to get out of and back on the motorway heading south :thumbsup:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
That if they get relegated it'll show how the Premier League is a fair, balanced competition where everyone has a chance. Because if #TeamsLikeBrighton can survive another season yet Leeds can't, despite the fact they are a huge, huge club, who had God/the greatest manager ever as their manager and have the best fans in the world, whose recruitment system is the "envy of the big boys", and who began the season "by rights nailed on top 6, if not top 4"...well, that just shows there is hope for everyone to compete against the very best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here