Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 1901 tickets x3 available for next season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have decided to let our 1901 tickets go from next season. They are good seats in the West Stand middle tier, level with the edge of the penalty area to the North side. Access to the Sussex Skills Lounge.

3 tickets available. 4 seasons to run on the license. You would need to formerly take over the agreement for those 4 seasons paying by monthly DD.

Message me if you’re interested.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
We have decided to let our 1901 tickets go from next season. They are good seats in the West Stand middle tier, level with the edge of the penalty area to the North side. Access to the Sussex Skills Lounge.

3 tickets available. 4 seasons to run on the license. You would need to formerly take over the agreement for those 4 seasons paying by monthly DD.

Message me if you’re interested.
What's the monthly cost for all 3 ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How much is the licence on top of?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Do you still have dress up?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
£114 per seat. That includes VAT which if in company name could be reclaimed I guess.

My accountant suggested that was not a good idea and he has two tickets himself :shrug:

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Are you thinking of replacing your expensive season ticket with three twice as expensive 1901 tickets ?
Actually today will be my last as a double season ticket holder for the foreseeable future.i will be in the future be buying individual match tickets

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
“Dress code” is not very restrictive. You can wear jeans/trainers. Just not your messy ones!

In fairness I'd be very surprised if I could afford or fit into his.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought PB said 1901 all sold out and there is now a waiting list

Yes it is. This is me offering to transfer my existing license across, which I am entitled to do. Given it is sold out this an opportunity for someone to take the 3 seats if they want them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’ll bounce this as I have had some interest in them but no one yet committed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here