Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Spain is HOT

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Yeah, it pretty hot right now but I've experienced worse. Being on the coast, there's generally a breeze. Nothing like summers in Seville where you're sticking to plastic bar chairs and sweating at midnight.

Last edited:

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Here in Murcia, which is usually one of the hottest areas, it's been cooler than a lot of other parts, 32 degrees yesterday whereas someparts of Andalusia got to over 40.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
I predict quite a few of these threads leading up to the end of human civilization. After that it will be crickets, which may very well be nearing extinction.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Nothing exceptional on the Costa Blanca yet. Probably will get hotter soon. May is lovely around here.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
TBH, I haven’t checked but I suspect that it will be pissing down in Galicia.

Have checked and whilst it’s sunny intervals today it will be mostly raining tomorrow and Tuesday …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My parents have been in Ronda area the last week (Andalucia) and are off to Fuengirola for week 2.

Heard from them that it is BOILING currently.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I live just the other side of the Pyrenees,been in the 30s for a few days now
Alot hotter in southern Spain obviously
22 and rain tomorrow,don't know about Spain

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
18 degrees here in Eltham, rising to 21 later but I will be on my way to Falmer by then. Rain expected tomorrow. Also the huge spider I saw on the carpet has turned out to be a bit of cat fur.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Here, close to Malaga it's 25c expected to reach 30c later today. always warmer Sevilla way with Ecija being the 'frying pan' of Spain. Not much sun here though as we're still suffering the dust/sand filled skies emanating from Africa. But who cares - it's football later!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Nothing exceptional on the Costa Blanca yet. Probably will get hotter soon. May is lovely around here.

Love Javea, travelled up there a couple of years ago, watched Brighton in the Geographic bar demolish Spurs 3.0 , happy memories.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Is this the official ‘I’m on holiday somewhere nice’ thread ? If so can the reference to Eltham by [MENTION=20166]ConfusedGloryHunter[/MENTION] be removed please ?

Can't be.

The thread is about Spain :wink:

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Here in Murcia, which is usually one of the hottest areas, it's been cooler than a lot of other parts, 32 degrees yesterday whereas someparts of Andalusia got to over 40.

Mrs Peteinblack is there this weekend with some workmates. She's finding the temperature a bit of a shock having left here on Thursday where daytime maximums have been in the 17-20 C range.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here