Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What time do the players turn up for a home match ?

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
Slightly nerdy question but it is for my 11 year old son. He was hoping for a few autographs. Do they drive in to the players/staff car park or are they coached in ? If anybody knows it would be really helpful. Thanks

el punal

Well they’re not going to queue up at Brighton station for the Southern Inter-Continental Bullet train, so you can rule that one out. :D

On a serious note hang around the players entrance probably around an hour and a half before kick off. Ask a steward or one of the support staff around the Amex for the best information. :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Count back before our current glorious form and some may have said not for a while

Ps hope your lad is successful

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well they’re not going to queue up at Brighton station for the Southern Inter-Continental Bullet train, so you can rule that one out. :D

On a serious note hang around the players entrance probably around an hour and a half before kick off. Ask a steward or one of the support staff around the Amex for the best information. :thumbsup:
[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] is going to get us a monorail and the players will be on the first train for every home game. :moo:

Until that happens, OP, I am not sure of what time they arrive, but after the game (at least before Covid) the players come out of the West end of the North Stand (basically to the left of the club shop as you look from Falmer Station, near where the outside catering is) at the end. My son got selfies with Maupay, Biss, Webster and Mooy (oh well) after the Bournemouth home win December 2019. That exit takes them to the player's car park.

They may not be permitted to do that these days but I would suspect the almost total scrapping of Covid regulations means they might.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I reckon they'll be having a sleep over tonight. . . Probably snorting jelly and rolled their sleeping bags out already.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you’re magnificent legend Gerrard’s Aston Villa around 3.30 for a 3 pm kick of

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
In the Gus Poyet years my eldest daughter used to serve the players their pre-match meal three hours before kick off.
You have not been charged for this useless information :moo:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

An hour and a half? I’d give it at least 2 hours if not 3

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
When i took my son we were told the players had to be in the Team Room by 11:00 for a 3:00 kick off.
They had there prematch meal and talk in the East Stand before crossing to West Stand.
Appreciate later kick off tomorrow.
Also players family will be with them tomorrow for lap of honour making signatures aftee game more difficult

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here