Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] N Dubs

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know from pervious conversations on here there is quite a sizeable following for musical act N Dubs on this board. It gives me great delight to tell you that due to popular demand they are reforming, with some new music and a bonus tour. Fantastic news to start the weekend.

Music Sensations N Dubs Reforming

:clap:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Things are finally turning around after covid! I'm already moist with anticipation for the street parties that will go long into the night as we come together to celebrate Her Majesty's Jubilee and the top dog of the Grand Slams (Come on Tim!) being right around the corner, but this news has given us all the glimmer of light we needed in these dark, uncertain times. I may just get the prosecco that I was saving for my holibobs out right away! Thanks Crodo!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No drive-by shooting or gangland hits in LA South Central for Dappy of N-Dubz. According to the BBC website:

He was convicted in connection with a brawl at a petrol station in Guildford.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I can't wait to hear Tulisa's soulful voice again. She is a latter day Aretha Franklin

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
great news, they really are number 1 in the nations hearts

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are they anything to do with N-Dubz? :moo:

Anyway, 'On 12 January 2010, N-Dubz appeared on The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1. The show received a text message from a Chloe Moody in Boston, Lincolnshire complaining that Dappy was "vile" and "a little boy with a silly hat" and that N-Dubz were "losers". Dappy secretly copied Moody's phone number from the studio console and, the following day, tried calling her and sent threatening messages including: "Your [sic] gonna die. U sent a very bad msg towards Ndubz on The Chris Moyels [sic] show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!!! u say sorry I will leave u alone u ****."'

Not for me, Clive :dunce:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I can't wait to hear Tulisa's soulful voice again. She is a latter day Aretha Franklin

At the risk of ridicule (which will be entirely earned I'm sure) I worked at a festival many years ago and met Tulisa and she was lovely and very humble, especially compared to some of the bands (American ones being the worst) and X-Factor rejects and winners. Same for Professor Green, zero ego or attitude and very personable. Though I'd question whether he's an actual professor or not.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Are they anything to do with N-Dubz? :moo:

Anyway, 'On 12 January 2010, N-Dubz appeared on The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1. The show received a text message from a Chloe Moody in Boston, Lincolnshire complaining that Dappy was "vile" and "a little boy with a silly hat" and that N-Dubz were "losers". Dappy secretly copied Moody's phone number from the studio console and, the following day, tried calling her and sent threatening messages including: "Your [sic] gonna die. U sent a very bad msg towards Ndubz on The Chris Moyels [sic] show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!!! u say sorry I will leave u alone u ****."'

Not for me, Clive :dunce:

I wonder why he’s has got the nickname Dappy ??? :D

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Individually the group are good musicians (Dappy especially, even if he is a little scrote) but as a group it is pretty shite music.

However as a little story. I grew up in Redhill and saw N-dubz live at the local discotheque at some under 18's night(admittedly I was a bit of a chav in my teenage years). This was in 04/05 so before they were big.
Whilst having a cigarette out the front, the group where milling about, signing autographs etc before heading off. If anyone knows Redhill, the train station is right next door to the nightclub (since closed) and a large group of young lads come running out of the train station, across the road and started giving it mouth to the group and their hangers on. Next thing Fazer (the member of N-Dubz no one really cares about) gets punched in the face. And Tulisa gets her over the top necklace ripped off. Alas nothing occurred to Dappy.

This was all over in a matter of minutes and well these lads must have brought a timetable with them because as soon as the chain was stolen they ran back up into the station with a train pulling in.

Having contacts in South London in 'those' kind of circles at the time, it transpired it was done by one of the gangs from Croydon; DSN (Dont say nothing).

That is my N-Dubz story :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here