• Reckon it will be Leeds, but I don't care who goes down. It's LOLZ

Votes: 35 14.9%
  • Reckon it will be Burnley, but I don't care who goes down. It's LOLZ

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just got a feeling Leeds will get a result at Brentford and Burnley draw against the Saudi's

Hope I'm wrong

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Would much rather see Burnley go down. Burnley go down, and with their financial problems, it'd be unlikely that they come up again. Leeds go down, they'll come back up again next year.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Genuinely annoying one of them won’t go down TBH. Spawny Leeds will find a way unfortunately.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I think Brentford will dissect the Leeds defence as we did but score the goals which we didn't.

I think Barnes and his fellow thugs will batter the Saudis into submission and gain a point.

Leeds go down

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Burnley, as there are no Burnley supporters at the local pub and the Leeds fans always bet me a beer on our games.
Leeds relegated will cost me free beer.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Sadly, I think Leeds might pull it out of the bag. I so hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hopefully Leeds will go down.

Either way it is a big relegation. Norwich and Watford will bounce up in a year or two, far less sure about these two.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I care enough to open this thread but not enough to vote.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I care enough to open this thread but not enough to vote.

Come on Harry, play the game! :)

At some point, on some other fan board, there would have been a 'Reckon it will be XXXXXXX, hope it will be Brighton' type poll.

Go on ya big bear. Give us an inkling.

I bet you'll go 'Reckon it will be Burnley, hope it will be Everton through points deduction'.

PS: some of my loveliest friends are Leeds fans. I just want them to go down for the schadenfreude of it all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Harry, play the game! :)

At some point, on some other fan board, there would have been a 'Reckon it will be XXXXXXX, hope it will be Brighton' type poll.

Go on ya big bear. Give us an inkling.

I bet you'll go 'Reckon it will be Burnley, hope it will be Everton through points deduction'.

PS: some of my loveliest friends are Leeds fans. I just want them to go down for the schadenfreude of it all.

Alright. Recon it will be Leeds, hope it will be Bumley (no Everton option). Voted with as much conviction as I would on the following poll:

Next Tuesday will it be:

Cloudy and cold
Cloudy and warm
A bit cloudy and cold
A bit cloudy and warm
Not cloudy but cold
Not cloudy but warm

In the morning and in the afternoon:

Cloudy and cold
Cloudy and warm
A bit cloudy and cold
A bit cloudy and warm
Not cloudy but cold
Not cloudy but warm

:thumbsup:

theboybilly

Would much rather see Burnley go down. Burnley go down, and with their financial problems, it'd be unlikely that they come up again. Leeds go down, they'll come back up again next year.

Only thing wrong with is the fact that Burnley are financially sound (relatively speaking) What really has gone wrong for them is that this American ownership has come in and not backed Dyche.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think Leeds will win, so the question is whether Burnley can match that result. Newcastle really playing well now, just beat Arsenal 2-0, and can see them competing hard at Turf Moor.

Could Chris Wood score the goal that relegates Burnley?

And think this, if Burnley draw and Leeds win, Burnley would have stayed up if hadn't been for Struijk's 90 minute equaliser against us!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I genuinely think Burnley will lose, but I think Leeds might lose too. It could be a late goal for either team saves their bacon. I would like Leeds to go down in a dramatic fashion. Ideally their game ends tied and they invade the pitch because Burnley are losing, BUT, after a couple of minutes realise that the Burnley game hasn’t quite finished and news starts filtering through that Burnley have a penalty in the 97th minutes, even though there was only 5 minutes of injury time left. Up steps Ashley Barnes who has his penalty saved onto the post. The ref is about to blow up for full time, but the ball is literally in the six yard box and Barnes slots home. Burnley invade the pitch, but wait the ref has blown for a free kick and the end of the game. News filters back to the Leeds fans and their celebrations start in earnest. “Hold on a minute”, says the VAR man / lady back at HQ, we think the keeper might have touched it, you better check the monitor, but first you better wait for the all the Burnley fans to get off the pitch. 5 minutes later, the ref checks the monitor and realises that yes, the keeper got the faintest of touches. The goal is given and the Burnley fans are back in the pitch. Meanwhile back at Brentford, the Leeds fans have been celebrating their survival for a full 10 minutes. The final realisation of their fate is ushered in by a huge cheer from the home support, who have realised all along that the season wasn’t quite over. The end.

Dave mate, you’ve got too much time on your hands!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just seen how poor the Leeds manager's record is since taking over.

11 games, only 3 wins : Norwich, Watford and 10 man Wolves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here