• Reckon it will be Leeds, but I don't care who goes down. It's LOLZ

Votes: 35 14.9%
  • Reckon it will be Burnley, but I don't care who goes down. It's LOLZ

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It wholly comes down to Brentford's attitude, IMO. It depends if there is any lingering tension left over from that season in the Championship where there was a bit of bad feeling. The obviously brilliant ending would be for Pontus Jansson to score the goal that sends Leeds down, but that might be too much to ask.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Reckon it will be and HOPE it will be Leeds. They are away and the pressure will be too much from their traveling twats, I mean fans.

And I will laugh my absolute nads off!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckon it will be and HOPE it will be Leeds. They are away and the pressure will be too much from their traveling twats, I mean fans.

And I will laugh my absolute nads off!

This, but if not it’s not a big deal. Burnley can **** off as well :D

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If my maths is correct there are 9 different combinations of results on Sunday. In only three of them (Leeds Win/Burnley Draw or Leeds Win/Burnley Lose or Leeds Draw/Burnley Lose) do Leeds stay up. The other six combinations of results would see Leeds relegated. So Burnley have the advantage on that score.
I don't see much difference in their opposition - both Brentford and Newcastle playing well at the mo.....but Burnley are at home and Leeds away, so I think Burnley have the slight advantage there, as well.

Logically, therefore, Burnley should make it. Famous last words....

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
After all the arrogance shown from their fans since promotion I just think it would be hilarious if its Leeds.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If Leeds go down it’s their own fault. Fancy selling Ben White to us.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Reckon Leeds, but don't mind either way. Both would have been my preference, but unfortunately due to Watford's complete and utter uselessness, that is not possible.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
For the pure entitlement shown by (a LOT of) their fans, it's Leeds for me. They've been giving it the big one about how they 'deserve' to be in the PL since promotion was assured, so to seem them slide back down – especially after sacking their saviour Bielsa – would be a nice reality check for a lot of them.

However, I'm certainly no massive fan of Burnley and wouldn't shed a tear if they went down instead. But out of the two, Leeds – given all their MASSIVENESS – being relegated after just two seasons back in the promised land would be more amusing for me.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I REALLY want Leeds to go down (my only reservation being that they are an easy source of points for us). Happy to see the back of Burnley too though.

From the results so far,a whopping 75% of us want Leeds down whether we think they will go or not - just 6% want Burnley down & the rest don't much care either way. From last season's media love-in, I thought they (Leeds) were supposed to be everyone's second club? :shrug:

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I want it to be Leeds not only because of the entitlement of their fans but the media love in.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
definitely funnier if Leeds go down but at the same Burnley have stunk out the joint for too long

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Feel pressure is on Burnley being at home and they will probably blow it.. Home game against an in form Newcastle whereas Leeds know what they have to do.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I genuinely think Burnley will lose, but I think Leeds might lose too. It could be a late goal for either team saves their bacon. I would like Leeds to go down in a dramatic fashion. Ideally their game ends tied and they invade the pitch because Burnley are losing, BUT, after a couple of minutes realise that the Burnley game hasn’t quite finished and news starts filtering through that Burnley have a penalty in the 97th minutes, even though there was only 5 minutes of injury time left. Up steps Ashley Barnes who has his penalty saved onto the post. The ref is about to blow up for full time, but the ball is literally in the six yard box and Barnes slots home. Burnley invade the pitch, but wait the ref has blown for a free kick and the end of the game. News filters back to the Leeds fans and their celebrations start in earnest. “Hold on a minute”, says the VAR man / lady back at HQ, we think the keeper might have touched it, you better check the monitor, but first you better wait for the all the Burnley fans to get off the pitch. 5 minutes later, the ref checks the monitor and realises that yes, the keeper got the faintest of touches. The goal is given and the Burnley fans are back in the pitch. Meanwhile back at Brentford, the Leeds fans have been celebrating their survival for a full 10 minutes. The final realisation of their fate is ushered in by a huge cheer from the home support, who have realised all along that the season wasn’t quite over. The end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here