Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't give a monkeys as long as it's above Palace

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So with one match to go, we can finish anywhere between 8th and 14th.

My take is we will beat West Ham, Leicester will beat Southampton, and Wolves will lose at Liverpool, so we'll finish 9th

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I expect a win

We will probably lose

It's most likely to be a draw

I don't know what's going to happen.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Well, the day before West Ham away I saw Glenn Murray in Asda which was definitely a positive omen. I always knew we'd score. Last night I walked past here. I'm taking it as a sign we're definitely winning at least 5-0.

DSC_3299.JPG

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Let's have a win obviously but can we please not have any form of pitch invasion. Even with a great finishing position there is no justification. With events over the last week with fan invasions and scraps with players/managers we need to show that not all fans are mindless idiots

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd imagine wolves and villa will get a dicking so that removes both of them, Leicester will beat saints so will finish above us.
Brentford will get a result against leeds, Newcastle and palace both the draw.
Any kind of result from us and we finish 9th, lose and Brentford jump above us and we finish 10th or 11th depending on GD.
My hope is that everything falls in place nicely and 9th is ours, but I'm predicting 10th.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tough game against a good team that still have a massive incentive to win, so we’ll probably beat them :D
I reckon 11th based on nothing other than a guess, but I haven’t got a single score prediction right this season either so :shrug:

Wherever we finish, GP and the squad deserve a lot of praise - I just hope people don’t see 13th or whatever as a failure and kick off another whingefest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It’s got draw written all over it, but my heart says we can win this one. West Ham have had a great season, but I see us as equal with them.

Palace could pull of a shock. I know it’s Old Trafford, but they’ll be smarting from Everton and so I think they’ll draw or win.

Villa and Wolves are toast and Leicester with beat Stains (perhaps ending another manager’s reign in the process).

Burnley will draw with Newcastle, and Brentford may do the same with Leeds but sadly, draws are not what Brentford do. They either win or lose - so they are the biggest unknowns. I’ll plump for a Bees win because Leeds are all over the place.

With all that said, all of this will be wrong, but my optimistic self has us finishing 9th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd REALLY love to finish above Palace but, in reality, anywhere above 13th does me so that we can properly claim this as our best ever season. I think everyone at the club deserves that and I think we'll do it.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd REALLY love to finish above Palace but, in reality, anywhere above 13th does me so that we can properly claim this as our best ever season. I think everyone at the club deserves that and I think we'll do it.

When did we last finish above them? I know we did in the 2012/13 Championship season, but that counts for sod all after losing to them in the play-offs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let's have a win obviously but can we please not have any form of pitch invasion. Even with a great finishing position there is no justification. With events over the last week with fan invasions and scraps with players/managers we need to show that not all fans are mindless idiots

Yup. One of these days a player will get seriously hurt when fans pile on top them in celebration.

Wigan was a special occasion. Let's keep it at that.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012

My take is we will beat West Ham, Leicester will beat Southampton, and Wolves will lose at Liverpool, so we'll finish 9th

My thoughts eggs-ackerly 😁

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
After the season we've had, 14th. would really be a bit of a disappointment now. Hope we can just sign off with a win, and not bother too much about other results.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
10th, maybe 9th...

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Why oh why didn't I put a bet on that outcome :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here