Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Possible NSC Virus

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just logged on to NSC and I got a message from my AV software that they've just isolated a virus when I logged onto the URL.

I've been using NSC for 20 years and I can't remember the site being flagged as a possible source of viruses before. Anyone else see this?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just logged on to NSC and I got a message from my AV software that they've just isolated a virus when I logged onto the URL.

I've been using NSC for 20 years and I can't remember the site being flagged as a possible source of viruses before. Anyone else see this?

Just had a horny dwarf pop up on my screen :shrug:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

It will likely be something to do with your browser rather than NSC. It doesn't take much for that exchange of initial information between your software and a site certificate for the AV to get twitchy. Chrome I find is particularly sensitive and needs caches and browsing history deleted and the software restarted, or a complete restart of the computer / device.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here