Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Viera

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I must admit I have no idea who is in his back room team, but I would certainly prefer Viera over some of the other names being linked to us, ie. Nathan Jones & Russell Martin, and he has got them playing a decent style of football. Let’s be honest, you feel he would definitely give it serious consideration if comparing the set-up and squads and league position at both clubs.

It’s worth sticking a tenner on him to get him featuring in the bookies favourites - the reaction up there would be bloody hilarious ! :lolol:

Hysterical is the word you are seeking :rotlf:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But, but.., but… he’s expansive Pat 🙁

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Didn't Burnley change their manager about this time of the season? That went well.
The Athletic did some research on this. Historically, changing managers in March, April and May has absolutely no positive impact at all, nothing changes.

Palace fan I know has just messaged saying he thinks Parish will be tempted to go for Allardyce! 😂😂😂 He wants Hassenhuttl.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Damn!

Still. Nice to think that we were the ones to push that floundering mess of a club over the edge this time round.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Some mention of Roy Hodgson. :facepalm:

That'll be exciting. First thing he'll do is work out squad player age to pick the oldest 11 possible.

Oh FFS, let him enjoy his twilight years.

4A87F3AE-040F-4F08-9CC2-8BC0FBA770CA.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here