Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] U.s. Pga

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Up and running and McIlroy carrying over his form from the last round at Augusta. 4 under after 6.

....and with that messes up his drive and finds a bunker.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
SKY coverage giving a lot of time to Woods who's half way round 3+.

There are 36 players out on the course ahead of him on the leaderboard that they sometimes showing instead.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
SKY coverage giving a lot of time to Woods who's half way round 3+.

There are 36 players out on the course ahead of him on the leaderboard that they sometimes showing instead.
Always the same with Sky - more often than not it's the Tiger show. They seem to think he's the only golfer anyone is I tested in but there's nothing more likely to make me switch off!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Always the same with Sky - more often than not it's the Tiger show. They seem to think he's the only golfer anyone is I tested in but there's nothing more likely to make me switch off!

They're showing his practice swings and following him walking down the fairways!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To be fair it IS the Tiger show. TV viewing is massively up when Tiger play so they're essentially managing public demand.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
So true, him and Speith shanking all over yet you’ve got Smith, Perreira, Ancer, Zalatoris, Hoge playing some cracking golf currently but just seeing a few shots every now and again.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The Lion's/ Tiger 's share of the coverage is being dedicated to a player who is 500/1 to win it.

:shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair it IS the Tiger show. TV viewing is massively up when Tiger play so they're essentially managing public demand.

More to do with polishing their BAME credentials, I'm afraid, rather than the actual golf tournament (Sky anyway - don't know about other broadcasters).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here