Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Vase Final - Littlehampton Town v Newport Pagnell (Sun 12.15)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Littlehampton are taking over 7000 to Wembley and attempting to be the first Sussex club to ever win there.
The game is being shown live on BTSport1.

A wonderful achievement.

[tweet]1527007672184217601[/tweet]

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Going in the neutral area

Hopefully a lot of Wrexham get in early to watch the Littlehampton match, they’ve sold around 17k so will easily have the most fans

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Will Littlehampton have strongest side out

The only absentee who would otherwise be first choice is Scotty Kirkwood, who is suspended for all 3 cup finals (poor bloke). Otherwise a clean bill of health at the moment. Going to be tough for Mitch to select his team and subs, as there are well over 20 players who have contributed this season. There will be a lot of disappointed players.

They're training at Lancing again tonight, more press stuff on Friday, then leaving at 1pm on Saturday. Staying overnight in Watford, where they have been offered use of their training facilities.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
We're on the same train as them going up.
It will be a top day I'm sure.

We're also taking the early train, Green Man route. There's a queuing system at LA station from 5:30am, apparently. Although they've put at least one extra train on, it's going to be really busy. Only 8 coachloads booked with Seasgulls Travel, so the vast majority will be going by train or car.

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
We're also taking the early train, Green Man route. There's a queuing system at LA station from 5:30am, apparently. Although they've put at least one extra train on, it's going to be really busy. Only 8 coachloads booked with Seasgulls Travel, so the vast majority will be going by train or car.
Hoping to catch the 6.22,going via Brighton.Another for the green man, early doors.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I'm staying at my lads in Sutton so a short hop into the big city and out the other side.
Is Baker Street open early doors then as well ??

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

Metropolitan Bar ( spoons ) in Baker Street is open at 9am.
We would of had a few by then, so a brekkie and a couple more before heading to the Green Man.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone on here gonna admit to cheering for Newport Pagnell? (Asking for a friend)

Well they're the underdogs aren't they? Frankly I think it's amazing that a motorway service station has a football team at all, let alone that they've reached the FA Vase final. Can't imagine the service station itself will be open; if they're not actually in the side I guess they'll all be at Wembley cheering on their fellow workers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here