Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Lost Lager ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well what do people think about the Brewdog offering ?Advert during football half time …. Ooooh.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve drunk it but it’s not a beer style I care for so…….

Bet it sells massive very soon though

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I see they've started selling soft drinks in Tesco (and presumably other places) now as well.

I like their stronger beers: OG Hazy, Jack Hammer, Marshmallow Laser Quest etc, but the ones you generally see in supermarkets are nothing special. Not a big lager drinker but I do have a short list of ones I can tolerate; Lost Lager is not on that list.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Had my first pint in the Shepherd’s Bush BrewDog before the Olympia Foals gig a couple of weeks ago (lot of info in that sentence).

The lager was… just a lager. Not bad but not great. The branded glass was fun with it’s straight edges. Fun to hold. Not fun enough to make me want a second though. Had a Dead Pony Club after that and then we moved on to The Albion for final pre-gig snifters. Then another couple at the gig. It was a very good gig. The ale might have helped.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's OK, but it's not their best offering. That said, millions of people drink Carling/Fosters/Heineken/Stella etc, and I think Lost Lager has better taste than those. In addition, they (Brewdog) are not a multi brand conglomerate who systematically buy up, homogenise and ruin independent breweries by 'incorporating' them or closing them down.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It's OK, but it's not their best offering. That said, millions of people drink Carling/Fosters/Heineken/Stella etc, and I think Lost Lager has better taste than those. In addition, they (Brewdog) are not a multi brand conglomerate who systematically buy up, homogenise and ruin independent breweries by 'incorporating' them or closing them down.

Their founder just buys shares in the aforementioned instead.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Which were sold when a business transaction didn’t go through

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Lots of people have shares in lots of companies, generally people do it to make money. And if you have a pension, you may well have shares in them too.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Got to say I love it, it has a very different taste to “normal” lagers. Guess many won’t like it simply because it’s Brewdog...!

Well they do make a lot of very average beer at decent beer prices

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here