[Misc] Is God overrated ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are tempting me to post “Is Jackson Browne over rated” :wink:

Not for me btw

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I’d say that after some reportedly fine early work, God has gone MIA a bit. Of course, we can’t ignore the speculation over whether the work credited to God is actually theirs.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
A mate of mine has a brother in law who used to be a regular at the local religious establishment, and he reckons he's shitehouse.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is that Marc Cucurella on the training pitch over there ..?

No it’s God, he just thinks he’s Marc Cucurella..

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If he created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th and the universe is actually about 14 billion years old, his days must be about 2 billion years each. I suppose that we can't really complain that he hasn't intervened during our time on this planet. Its been his day off. He earned a lie-in. Presumably all of the prayers humans have left have been taken as messages by the office cover. The poor fella's coming back to some Post-its on Monday.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Gods OK. Its religion and the hypocritical Churches that are at fault.

Russia is largely Catholic and a few weeks ago the Pope called for an end to the slaughter in Mariupol (named after the Virgin Mary). Shows the lack of respect for the head of their church.

The Church of England is worth billions, but always shakes the begging bowl when it wants money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here