Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa Cup Final

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Let's take a moment to consider all the Rangers fans. Flight soon, no beer for a few hours, hangover kicking in, lost, be at least 10 years before they reach another final like that and some might even be working tomorrow.

Lolz.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They may have had 100k in the city but about 500 were there at the end. At a push. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they call themselves supporters. Disgraceful.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let's take a moment to consider all the Rangers fans. Flight soon, no beer for a few hours, hangover kicking in, lost, be at least 10 years before they reach another final like that and some might even be working tomorrow.

Lolz.

At least 10 years is optimistic imho. Never mind, at least Gers fans can look forward to Livingston, St Mirren and Ross County at a half-full Ibrox again next season. Follow, Follow.

Gutted for Connor.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Was a pretty dull final but Frankfurt worthy winners in the end, and the Rangers fans showed they dont deserve to win anything.

Only a little sad for Allan McGregor as I like watching 40 year old footballers cry from happiness but hey ho.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Watched the 90 minutes but couldn't be bothered with extra time.

I know we're incredibly spoiled as Brighton fans these days and we can all remember the recent past when our football was several levels below where it is today.

But I thought the standard last night was pretty poor – like a mid-table Championship game at times. I was interested to see Tavernier, as we were linked with him a while ago. I didn't see him get anything right. And from what I saw of Connor, he wouldn't be making our bench I'm afraid.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lots of Luzzing of chairs in the city before the game and the German fans giving the rangers boys a bit of a kicking!

A few videos for PPF to **** himself silly to on the net.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lots of Luzzing of chairs in the city before the game and the German fans giving the rangers boys a bit of a kicking!

Given there were in excess of 150,000 rival many young, mainly white and vast majority men in the city of Seville by all accounts it all passed off very well, there were inevitably going to be some skirmishes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Given there were in excess of 150,000 rival many young, mainly white and vast majority men in the city of Seville by all accounts it all passed off very well, there were inevitably going to be some skirmishes.

It’s a beautiful city and one that on the bucket list for weekend breaks

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

apparently some brave Rangers fans attacked the tail end of the Frankfurt fans (where usually just normal everyday fans are) as they marched to the stadium on mass as they usually do.

Only that was so predictable and the ultras who usually march at the front, knew Rangers would attack the rear, and as Rangers attacked the rear they came up against the ultras and basically got their arse served to them.

The biased video from the sun declaring that Rangers fans were attacked unprovoked is the ultras finishing that skirmish as the rest of Frankfurt fans continued their march to the stadium unaware they had been attacked by Rangers who had run off by this point. Most of the Rangers fans who had started the attack from those bars had legged it, they did a similar thing at full time, when their team deserved a great reception and backing from their fans, but no they left on mass.

https://youtu.be/ykZpSr_I2Gc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here