Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wayne Rooney doesn't look a day over?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

One for the Rooney family mantelpiece.

wayne.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-61478056

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He’s looked like he’s been surgically inserted into his clothes during this nonsense - shirts with buttons bursting to pop off, suits straining at the seams. Guy is on his way to a seriously rotund middle age.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Leave it ahht Bruv. Where's Sharon? Off to the Vic, treacle.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He's still scored more goals for England than any of us will manage so fair play to him. I think he's earned the right to a few portions of pie & chips

True that.

And if he is 60, I wonder how old the guys I've seen in the Albion FB groups are.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He's still scored more goals for England than any of us will manage so fair play to him. I think he's earned the right to a few portions of pie & chips

I've got nothing against how many pies he's eaten, more the fact that the artist has made him look like geriatric Mitchell brother!

What d'you think I am some type of pilchard.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
She clearly wears the trousers in their relationship and the same I suspect with vardy and his wife. Funny how 2 very demonstrative players on the pitch seem so under the thumb at home .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Amazing to think he is a year younger than Ronaldo - and Ronaldo is still banging in hatricks in the PL for Manchester United.

You are a long time retired as a pro footballer and whilst I understand Rooney has has his demons - not least with the booze - I guess there must be times when he wishes he'd made some different decisions or looked for help sooner.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
She clearly wears the trousers in their relationship and the same I suspect with vardy and his wife. Funny how 2 very demonstrative players on the pitch seem so under the thumb at home .

Not sure that's right. She has been totally unsuccessful in getting him to keep it in his trousers. The fact that he took to screwing an old granny rather speaks volumes doesn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here