Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sasa Kalajdzic - striker rumour

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stand down according to Sky Germany it’s a straight fight for his signature between Bayern Munich and Man Utd

You think we're a bit too good for him?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kaladjzic, whoa-ho
Kadladjzic - whoa-ho
He stand two metres tall
From the Land of the Apple Strudel
Kaladjzic, whoa-ho

or we could adopt his current song:

Posh Spice ist eine schlampe
Sie ist wirklichhe eine nutte
Denn wenn sie David Beckham fickt
Sie traumt von Sasa und Stuttgarte

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You think we're a bit too good for him?

Yes.

The most unlikely rumour of a Potter signing we’re likely to read until September 1st. I’d go as far as saying this is impossible based on this assessment of the player from SussexLive:

"The best part of his game is when it comes to heading, naturally as he is two meters tall. However, he is not so strong with his link-up play with teammates. He doesn't have the best feet. He scores most of his goals with his head.”

Devoid of the qualities Potter values the most. 10/10 on the BS transfer rumour scale!

He’ll end up at Benfica as a replacement for Nunez, and might end up with a few unsuccessful seasons for Palace or Burnley in the future.

He’ll never wear the stripes and we should all rejoice!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
They can have £7m + Zequiri . Take it or leave it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Just don't see this happening. Doesn't seem like a potter type player?

An excellent, international striker?! I'm sure he'd be quite happy with that! He's be a fantastic signing for us, he is quality

And speak to Swansman about the Potter type player thing, he's said in the past that Potter does like this type of striker. Like any manager, he will work with any quality player, no matter their shape or size.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Are we in talks with Stuttgart?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/...an-utd-spurs-in-race-for-exciting-21m-talent/

A horrifically unreliable football rumours website but there seems to be a genuine quote from VfB Stuttgart sporting director Sven Mislintat behind this story.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/...-drops-bombshell-on-man-utd-spurs-target/?amp

Explain to me how this quote:

"Mislintat said: “There are no offers. To me, there’s three options: you sell, you extend his contract, or the contract expires if there are no offers that are good enough to accept them. We’re in excellent talks with Sasa about his situation. And for me it’s always important when they are there, that they give their all and he does that, you can see that in every training session.”

... is any sort of indication he is on his way to Brighton?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Explain to me how this quote:

"Mislintat said: “There are no offers. To me, there’s three options: you sell, you extend his contract, or the contract expires if there are no offers that are good enough to accept them. We’re in excellent talks with Sasa about his situation. And for me it’s always important when they are there, that they give their all and he does that, you can see that in every training session.”

... is any sort of indication he is on his way to Brighton?

I said that there is a genuine quote behind the story, not a genuine story behind a quote! Hence the two question marks in my post.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Are we in talks with Stuttgart?

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/...an-utd-spurs-in-race-for-exciting-21m-talent/

A horrifically unreliable football rumours website but there seems to be a genuine quote from VfB Stuttgart sporting director Sven Mislintat behind this story.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/...-drops-bombshell-on-man-utd-spurs-target/?amp

wasn't it already reported that he wasn't interested in a move here, seemingly like all our other targets?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here