Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 17-19/5/22

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:thumbsup: noted.

The betting markets failed to react to the following first teamers being rested/minor knocks. The front 6 all changed.

VVD
Robertson
TAA

Thiago
Fabinho
Henderson

Diaz
Mane
Salah

If Stains were in a relegation battle, other managers would be fuming.

Hedged when Saints took the lead :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So Sky presenters are Rednapp, Carragher and Dalgleish daughter, can anyone spot a connection........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seems to be a very inaccurate thought. Everyone isn't.

Not me….would still like a bit of intrigue at the top on Sunday to keep it mildly interesting, and ideally a hugely controversial late goal for someone that decides the title followed by a complete meltdown by whatever manager loses :D

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Southampton's PA system gives us a very loud blast of the Sex Pistols' "God Save The Queen" at half-time. Sure this has got absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool fans booing the national anthem before the FA Cup Final at Wembley on Saturday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
454E7D12-E96C-43A2-B0E1-53D90F7A15D0.png

Hasenhüttl getting slagged off online. They had 10 days to prepare for a home game, it turns out against the B team.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Quite happy for Liverpool to win the PL as the lesser of two evils also it means city will have to get something from their Villa game and that should keep Villa below us...

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
It's one of the best final days, coming up, for ages. A little drama at the top, a lot of drama at the bottom, and us in the middle, fighting for our highest ever placing. I'm really looking forward to it all unfolding. :)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Soton are reminding me a bit of us in the EPL under CH, too defensive, that was their last home game yet half the crowd had left. Bored I’d imagine. They are safe, and they were playing Liverpool’s B team yet still had 10 men behind the ball for 85 minutes. Bizarre tactics.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Soton are reminding me a bit of us in the EPL under CH, too defensive, that was their last home game yet half the crowd had left. Bored I’d imagine. They are safe, and they were playing Liverpool’s B team yet still had 10 men behind the ball for 85 minutes. Bizarre tactics.

Fully expect them to go down next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The ESPN team laughed at there being no fans for the lap of honour, so they clapped the players instead!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here