Votes: 26 14.5%
  • Other Premier League Team

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Abroad

Votes: 32 17.9%

• Total voters

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
After his agent's press release just over his month ago, Sunday will see young Yves playing his last game in an Albion shirt (subject to selection obviously).

Clearly he and his agent will see his move as developing his career as much as his bank balance so where will he end up?

The poll choices naturally reflect the fact that's there only a handful of clubs he can join to enhance his career, but I've thrown a couple of let filed options just to appease the NSC pedants. :lolol:

( Mods I attempted putting a poll up but something went wrong, any chance someone can put one up with City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, United, Newcastle, Going Abroad or another EPL club as the options please)

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
After his agent's press release just over his month ago, Sunday will see young Yves playing his last game in an Albion shirt (subject to selection obviously).

Clearly he and his agent will see his move as developing his career as much as his bank balance so where will he end up?

The poll choices naturally reflect the fact that's there only a handful of clubs he can join to enhance his career, but I've thrown a couple of let filed options just to appease the NSC pedants. :lolol:

I'd like to see him move abroad to one of the big clubs. Sadly I think he'll end up at Villa or Newcastle.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I think it would be a real shame if he ends up at a villa or newcastle. Newcastle probably have a couple of years before they are threatening the top 6 - whereas villa feel like they may be top ten at best for a while.

I think he has the potential to fit into a top four club, or a major club abroad. He has a resemblance to Pogba when he plays - and whilst he might not quite have the unbelievable skill of Pogba, he is definitely a harder worker and way more effective. Sort of the Pogba that United actually needed.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought this was done and dusted, nothing to see here.

Last I remember he was released under investigation.
Not heard anything since.

I think it means the Police are still investigating, not sure if there is a time limit on this, presumably there must be.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Doubt it'll be City, but could be any of the other big 6 and also Villa or Newcastle. Should be plenty of interest anyway, which will at least keep the offers sensibly high.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If you'd asked me a year ago, i'd have said PSG.

His stock has fallen now. I'm guessing Villa, for a depressingly modest fee

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe a shit replacement for an equally shit Pogba at ManU? Both players equally highly overrated IMHO

- and both with an equally shitty dress sense :dunce:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
( Mods I attempted putting a poll up but something went wrong, any chance someone can put one up with City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, United, Newcastle, Going Abroad or another EPL club as the options please)

Done.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
He should go to Liverpool, City or abroad. Why would he go to Villa or Newcastle? He may as well stay with us if those two were his only options. But I suppose it depends on whether he just wants more bling or wants a career at the top of the game playing for a top club. I hope he chooses the latter.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Biss is another player who needs the occasional pat on the back, saying how good he's doing.
Sometimes he lacks confidence, so he's better off staying at the Albion where he'll be looked after.
Newcastle and Villa are no bigger clubs than the Albion IMO.
We could be pushing for Europe next season, so he might as well stay.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Last I remember he was released under investigation.
Not heard anything since.

I think it means the Police are still investigating, not sure if there is a time limit on this, presumably there must be.

There isn’t a time limit for sexual offence investigations. They can go on for years.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The rumour mill says the "big" clubs don't want him while the investigation is still pending and that he wants to go to a London club as he wants to live in London. Based on that I'll say he'll go to West Ham.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Last extension to his bail was until the 6th June.

No it wasn't, in April the 42 year old arrested with him had his bail extended to June 6th. Yves was released under investigation before the AFCON, which means he is free from any bail conditions that were previously set.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I don't begrudge him wanting to progress his career by moving to a club that can pay more or potentially offer Champion's League football. As people always say in these situations, "it's a short career and he's entitled to make the most of it".

But if he’s doing what’s best for him, then the club have to do what’s best for them. And for me that removes the sentimentality from the situation. I appreciate what he did for he club and wish him all the best for the future, but he’s not a legend in my eyes, just a guy doing a job. With that in mind I really don’t care where he ends up as long as we get the best possible price for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here