Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Stockport County looking back into The Football League.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Really pleased. I work in a virtual world with a Stockport fan. Really pleased for him.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yes, really liked my visit there, nice pub near hight street....god knows when but probably won't be there again!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
A regular from 1977-1979. Bus from Didsbury, some shandy, watch the Friday night game and try to get to Albion’s game on Saturday.

Pleased for them.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I watched Stockport v Reading from home terracing back in the 90s.

They agressively called Reading "cockney w***ers".

I decided to keep my mouth shut.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ten thousand crowd = good effort that! Nice to see an ex-Brighton youth player having success after moving on.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Proper FL side, good to see them back where belong

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Good for them. However can never understand how so many clubs within 10/15 miles of each other survive.

theboybilly

I've followed a small group of Stockport fans on Facebook for a few years now. They are seriously into their ale and I asked them for advice on decent pubs for our away games if they knew. They've been great. They also follow England home and away and the bars they found in Russia was something to behold. While some England fans were getting caught up in trouble these guys were having the time of their lives and really getting to know the locals. One of the group is the Managing Director of the Brampton Brewery in Chesterfield. I've made it one of my top places to visit when I get the chance (I think they have two or three 'tied' pubs. Maybe Forest away (if they come up) as its do-able by train

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here