• Two points dropped

Votes: 145 85.3%

• Total voters

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A point.

Could have been lost, Sanchez had to work hard. Could definitely been won earlier as well, lots of good missed opportunities.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I've missed having this thread.

Neither, fair result

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
50% possession each. 19 shots and 5 on target for them, 15 shots and 6 on target for us.

Sanchez and the woodwork to the rescue, but we had the chances to win it.

The timing of their equalizer admittedly makes it feel like 2 dropped, but us away from home and safe means it's a point for me.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Would usually be happy with a point at Leeeds but 2 dropped because no excuse for Lamptey as a pro footballer not able to put that last chance on target.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We dropped those points like they were a sack of spuds.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
2 points dropped. Its been a curse all season unable to put chances away but dirty Leeds looked all over the place, played dirty got lucky. The Albion performance was largely superior to Weeds and I just hope when all done and dusted we have no injuries going into the West Hamlet game. Maybe we went defensive too soon but its hard to criticise the team as they ran rings around Yorkshire today and I think despite 2 points dropped we can be proud. We looked PL they looked buried to the Championship.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Point gained. As mush as I wanted a mad goal fest, I guess it was to be expected that playing a desperate Leeds side might prove a tough fixture. We had enough chances to win it, but then again, so did they.

Point gained.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here