Date: Sunday 15th May 2022
Kick-off: 14:00 BST
Referee: The Complete And Utter Shyster
Assistants: Darren Cann, Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
VAR: Andre Marriner
Additional VAR: Neil Davies

TEAM NEWS

Leeds have Jack Harrison and Raphinha available despite them both being forced off against Chelsea on Wednesday.

Patrick Bamford could return, but Stuart Dallas, Adam Forshaw and Tyler Roberts are injured and Luke Ayling and Daniel James both suspended.

Brighton head coach Graham Potter has no new injury concerns.

However, they will again be without Jakub Moder, Enock Mwepu and Jeremy Sarmiento.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]Leeds have lost eight of the past 10 league meetings, failing to score in eight of those games.
    [*=left]They have not scored in any of their three Premier League matches against Brighton.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have won five of their past seven away league games at Elland Road.
Leeds

• [*=left]Leeds have lost nine Premier League home games this season, and conceded 37 goals at Elland Road. Only in 1946-47, with 10 defeats, have they lost more, while only in 1959-60 have they conceded more at home in a top-flight campaign - they were relegated at the end of both seasons.
    [*=left]They have lost their final home game in just one of their past 18 top-flight campaigns, with that defeat coming against Spurs in 1995-96.
    [*=left]Leeds are averaging 9.7 shots per league game under Jesse Marsch, compared to 13.7 during Marcelo Bielsa's time in charge this season.
    [*=left]They are the first team in Premier League history to have received 100 cards in a season: 97 yellows and three reds.
    [*=left]The Whites have also committed 440 fouls, more than any other top-flight side this campaign.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton have won four of their last six league games, more than they had managed in their previous 25 attempts.
    [*=left]Only the current top three have earned more Premier League away points than Albion's tally of 28 this season.
    [*=left]The nine goals they have scored in their last three league matches is as many as in their previous 14.
    [*=left]They are aiming to win three consecutive league fixtures by at least three goals for the first time since February 1969.
    [*=left]Leandro Trossard has more league goal involvements this season than any other Brighton player, with eight goals and three assists.
    [*=left]Neal Maupay has scored just once in his last 16 league games. He needs one goal to become Brighton's outright leading Premier League goalscorer.

Graham Potter's Leeds Press Conference

[tweet]1525808216952606720[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1525808216952606720

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If anyone is near Hove, I have an adult and U16 ticket available. Woke up with Covid. Face value is fine, and I'll throw in two Cucurella wigs

Poor you.

Just about to leave to pick up my son from Hastings

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
With Albion on the crest of a wave and Leeds digging their own grave in recent performances, it is easy to predict a good victory..
But, you know The Albion! With The Shyster in charge this could be a big banana skin ……..
However, we don’t dwell on that . This morning is a time to dispel those fears and anticipate a great game. I wish I was going…..

( interesting that the stats in Dick’s post show that they really do deserve that “dirty” tag…)

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
With us playing so well of late, there’s NO WAY we’ll lose.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not only am I not going (by choice, too far) but I've now got to work. So from 2:00 I'll be sat out the back of the shop watching, I mean listening to the match. Go away customers.
My employee, who I've given the day off, is an avid Everton fan but only follows by text. Reckon he could have worked instead.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
If this game was It’s A Knockout, I’d definitely play the joker.

Three more points for the Albion, stay clear of SE25 mob AND nudge the self-obsessed, entitled big-heads closer to the Championship?

Yes please.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My driving instructor, who is not a football man, has booked my lesson today for 12:30 meaning I'll miss the Spuds v Racists game and most of the first half of ours!
Hopefully it will be a dull first half, no goals. Open the floodgates in the second half though.

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

On the M1 N now, can’t wait.
Only time I can say I want Burnley to win!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We were so good last week - possibly the best I’ve seen us across eight decades.
We are bound to not show up today aren’t we?
It’s the Brighton way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here