Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yellow peril tomorrow

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just when you thought we look unstoppable the yellow shirts and blue shorts kit is being dragged out one more time. That's us bloody done for. :shrug:

Hate that kit. Would be okay with navy blue - but that bright royal blue and the yellow is just gash

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Its an awful kit, I think its great when away clubs wear their normal home colours away from home and I wish we would Sunday. Why did Chelski play in yellow for instance in the cup today?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
However, if we are doing well I'd like our travelling support to blast out a few B-H-A, B-H-A chants (a la the infamous U-S-A one). It might make poor old Ted Lasso feel at home!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Also the kit that made an old mate of mine from travelling / football abroad days message me to say how proud he was we were sending an EPL message about Ukraine when we played Liverpool.

Anyone who thinks that football matches are influenced by the sartorial choices of the protagonists needs their heads seeing to, in any case.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Absolutely baffled why we can't play in Hyper Turq (lol) tomorrow but also realise I don't actually give a shit

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Perhaps the club, or maybe even the PL have finally given consideration to the fact that colourblind people (10% of men) struggle to distinguish between a white and hyperturq kit. Spurs game was impossible when the players were at the other end, even on TV it was a shambles.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Perhaps the club, or maybe even the PL have finally given consideration to the fact that colourblind people (10% of men) struggle to distinguish between a white and hyperturq kit. Spurs game was impossible when the players were at the other end, even on TV it was a shambles.
And if that's the case it's excellent!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

In which case we should have worn our home kit. No clashes there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In which case we should have worn our home kit. No clashes there.

Apart from 50% of the front of the shirt being the same colour of the home teams kit. Not my suggestion, that’s probably the reason, there is little logic when it comes to the PL and these things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here