Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Urgent help needed for match tomorrow

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
Travelled up to Leeds today and have left tickets at home, would anyone travelling up tomorrow be prepared to bring tickets with them, happy to pay towards any costs

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Travelled up to Leeds today and have left tickets at home, would anyone travelling up tomorrow be prepared to bring tickets with them, happy to pay towards any costs

HTML:

Well, if you've got someone who can drop them off at mine in Brighton, I can bring them up on the coach. I can't collect, unfortunately, having started on the wine already, with it being a sunny day and everything.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is the person you've left at home prepared to travel to deliver them?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Phone the club (BHA) and ask them to arrange for dupes to be picked up from Leeds ticket office tomorrow - job’s a good’un. You’ll ‘need’ ID to pick them up…

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Phone the club (BHA) and ask them to arrange for dupes to be picked up from Leeds ticket office tomorrow - job’s a good’un. You’ll ‘need’ ID to pick them up…

Genius - bit of lateral thinking. Now who will run his driving licence up from Peacehaven :wink:

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Pleased to be of service, the fare for the helicopter trip from Leeds/Bradford Airport to Shoreham Airport and return is on the attached invoice. We do accept American Express card. Thank you.

Happy to help with the final leg as I live near the airport :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here