Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How will be you spending your Saturday? Shopping gardening watching the play offs then the

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Driving to Leeds :albion2:

As things stand I am very envious of everyone going to Leeds. It could be an awesome day if we play them off the park, which has to be a possibility.

Not so much if we get bullied and kicked off the park and end up losing, I hope we have a strong ref? Leeds have been living up to the “dirty” tag recently

Edit - just looked it up, Mike Dean, happy with that.

Back on topic. Day with the family and my daughter has insisted we keep up what was always a family tradition which has gone off the rails for a decade or so, and watch us get a point or two in Eurovision.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
List of DIY jobs to do whilst the better half has a day out in London with the kids and her friend then seeing Little Mix at 02.

Can't believe I have a whole day to myself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Day in front of the box.

Breakfast in the team hotels.
Watch Des interview a few random players and fans.
On the coaches.
Down Wembley way.
More fans, face paint and tin foil trophies.
See the players in their club suits taking in the stadium.
More fans.
Abide With Me.
Settle down for kick off at 3pm.
Watch the trophy lift.
Celebrating in dressing room.
Have tea - Findus Crispy Pancakes and as it's a special day Viennetta for pudding.

#TheMagicOfTheCup.

Or gardening.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I hate working Saturdays, but needs must when saving for my spending money at a Psychobilly festival in July,

Stupid really, I booked flights for another one in Hamburg for November last night, working for chump change then today really.

Not to bad only 9-3 and then home, few jobs to do, get the snacks, wine & scorecards at the ready for Eurovision.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
List of DIY jobs to do whilst the better half has a day out in London with the kids and her friend then seeing Little Mix at 02.

Can't believe I have a whole day to myself.
I will be round very soon for breakfast . poached eggs on toast .

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I hope we have a strong ref? Leeds have been living up to the “dirty” tag recently.

Tailor made for Shyster's penultimate game. He likes Potter and loves making decisions that wind up home crowds. Could be fun

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Resting a knee I’ve had a procedure on. I haven’t rested it enough. So it’s a quick stroll on the beach and then rest up in front of the telly for the day with good food and no interruptions.
I might get some nice pork scratchings in.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Grass cut (broke the 9am rule but neighbour had an outside gathering until 2am so **** em)

Looking to purchase a charcoal BBQ as gone off my gas one, then a family day in the garden, who knows maybe a 2am special

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Meetig my little brother for a walk in Ashdown Forest at 1. If I get home in time I may watch the cup final second half. Eurovision....maybe. Depends how quickly Mrs T (a MBV fan) bricks the telly.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Late Breakfast,
Footgolf,
Afternoon with Mrs Wz panicking about getting ready for holiday (booked yesterday, fly out Wednesday, last minute always winds her up :wink:)
Cup final
Cook dinner
Quiet evening while kids and their partners are out on the town.
Avoid Eurovision (sorry, still don't get it)

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Deliberating whether or not to accept the Albion’s offer of doubling the number of Centenary edition football kits I have. What’s all that about?
Seriously, bit of gardening, watching Liverpool smash Chelsea and hoping for a Ukraine win at the Euros with a UK runner-up.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Dismantle the eldests' bed. Make the new one from flatpack. Rearrange her room for her. Cut the old one up so it fits in the car then a massive overdue tip run.

Should be done in plenty of time to have a couple before the game starts.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's an absolutely lovely day. The garden needs doing and I need to empty and move an old wardrobe ready for a new one to be built. Since the chippy is coming on Monday 'er indoors has dictated that the wardrobe takes priority :rolleyes:

I'd honestly rather watch a Hyppia team take on Burton Albion.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Having the shopping delivered and then off to the Spa Valley Railway by the looks of it. If not that then I'll let the kids run round in the garden and I'll pop the NW200 on iPlayer.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I hate working Saturdays, but needs must when saving for my spending money at a Psychobilly festival in July,

Stupid really, I booked flights for another one in Hamburg for November last night, working for chump change then today really.

Not to bad only 9-3 and then home, few jobs to do, get the snacks, wine & scorecards at the ready for Eurovision.

Hope work goes quick and you enjoy Eurovision with your score cards etc mate! Enjoy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here