Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley down, Luton up

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
We have established nothing because importing goods by definition is as I described.

The gentlemen derided the British workforce with a dig about the decline in the UK tv industry, suggesting that demands for higher wages caused it.
Absolute trash but my point about responsible employers maintaining and training a skilled workforce is one you choose to ignore. If an employee adds value to materials and creates wealth they should be rewarded in the way I described. Equally spreading that wealth in the local community improves the quality of life of that employer and employee ( a prosperous Worthing rather than, going back to the original town, a deprived Burnley)

In the good old days society meant something .thatcher killed that, in fact she denied it existed.

Or little thatcherite attitudes thrive and the whole country is poorer for it.

Seeing as you are being allowed to continue with your personal vendetta perhaps you would be so kind as to reveal who you are. Seems only fair we know your motivation as LR’s personal details are in the public domain. You know where he works. You also claim to be an Albion fan so will know his history with the club, in fact you have used part of it to deride him in what is coming across as an anonymous personal vendetta. It’s a bit creepy.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Genuinely, I have no idea what response you want here. YOU claimed they were imported, remember? You made an incorrect assumption, and are now making yourself look stupid trying to pretend you meant something different.

His coffins are made in the UK, benefitting the UK economy, and the community where the makers are based. It matters to me not one bit whether that is 80 miles from his base, 10 miles down the road, or in a shed in his back garden.

You just know it’s going to be a decent shed if this was the case

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Seeing as you are being allowed to continue with your personal vendetta perhaps you would be so kind as to reveal who you are. Seems only fair we know your motivation as LR’s personal details are in the public domain. You know where he works. You also claim to be an Albion fan so will know his history with the club, in fact you have used part of it to deride him in what is coming across as an anonymous personal vendetta. It’s a bit creepy.

Certainly, my name is Kolley Kibber and I may be found in a certain confectioners on Brighton Seafront.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Certainly, my name is Kolley Kibber and I may be found in a certain confectioners on Brighton Seafront.

Fill me in here please. I own those 'certain confectioners on Brighton Seafront'. Kolley is nowhere to be seen. But if anyone wants to know the story about the Krays and their influence on a certain Brighton villain whose family are still in town, just ask if you ever meet me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They mooted on the radio this morning whether Chelsea will go bust if their special license expires at the end of May.

Obviously that would reprieve Everton or MIGHTY Leeds.

Would Burnley get the same treatment from the big club authorities ?

If Burnley go down then maybe both playoff finalists would take their place ? The authorities must be salivating at the prospect of Forest going up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I strongly suspect that you actually used to post on here with another user name. That account wasn't banned so not sure why you changed, but you share a group of IP addresses with it and one of its final posts was engaging Lenny Rider regarding politics and Thatcher. You also posted with it on a thread called "wun't be druv" to explain the Sussex accent to all of us who have obviously never heard it :rolleyes:.

If so then I would concede that, while you are Brighton, you are also someone whose posting was so dull that you were the only person on this board I've ever put on my ignore list.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I strongly suspect that you actually used to post on here with another user name. That account wasn't banned so not sure why you changed, but you share a group of IP addresses with it and one of its final posts was engaging Lenny Rider regarding politics and Thatcher. You also posted with it on a thread called "wun't be druv" to explain the Sussex accent to all of us who have obviously never heard it :rolleyes:.

If so then I would concede that, while you are Brighton, you are also someone whose posting was so dull that you were the only person on this board I've ever put on my ignore list.

My thoughts exactly as this poster clearly has an inordinate amount of knowledge of some of the other posters on these boards for someone with circa 180 posts.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Could you please please PLEASE speak up rather than force me to read all of Lenny Riders posts to figure out who this is?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Could you please please PLEASE speak up rather than force me to read all of Lenny Riders posts to figure out who this is?

It is a poster whose last activity on the site was in March 2016, so I wouldn't worry about it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here