Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It’s Friday!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Salt and vinegar crisps, the excellent The Smile album and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc to start.

Happy Fridat everyone!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
You're right my dear fellow, Fridat it is! and to celebrate I shall be on the Brighton Gin with an assortment of tonics to compare and enjoy, have a happy Fridat all you lovely people out there in N.S.C. land!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just a Vocation Life and Death to wet my exceedingly dry whistle…………

For now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
just opened a bottle of Crement De Savoie from a mountain produce shop an acquaintance has just opened….

Now listening to the new Arcade Fire album.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I was going to have a night off of the booze, but after a shit day at work and with an ice cold can of this in the fridge, I fear that plan's out the window...

Happy fridat y'all!

23A106F1-8FC5-4F21-92E2-EFD7CA1C7BAD.jpeg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just returned from afternoon tea at The Grand for a birthday treat with my oldest friend. Lovely but a full belly now. There’s a lot to eat. I had to decline the last cake.
So I think a light, crisp IPA of some description while I think of what’s next. Chin chin!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A good Chinese on the way, to be accompanied by bang average wine, unless I can be arsed to go to the offy and get some Punk IPA. Still some single malt in for later.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Haven’t had a drink for 12 days since suffering a tummy bug, so a nice cold crisp glass of water for me.:down:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a Jet Black Heart, I just love the stuff.

Got a couple of ribeyes to put on the BBQ in a bit, to wash them down We have a Kay Brothers Amery Vinyards McLaren Vale 2003 Shiraz, which is a delight, the epitome of the Aussie art of the Syrah grape.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Depends what the restaurant has. Meeting son and his partner down from t'smoke for weekend and daughter and her partner at restaurant, then footgolf tomorrow and Big Roast on Sunday at our house with other relatives/friends.

Last family get together before my daughter goes off to Australia and New Zealand for a year in four weeks time :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here