Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Luton spent the majority of the second half getting exposed down the right side, just a matter of time before Huddersfield scored. Don’t quite get the pitch invasion the jobs only half done.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I bloody love the playoffs unless we are in them. The best games of the season for drama bar none.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Do we really need or want any Yorkshire clubs in the EPL? I believe that they belong in the Championship.

Come on Forest!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blimey, I'd totally written off Sheff Utd.

Really hope Forest get through, its SUCH a great city for an awayday. That said, I do like Sheffield for a trip as well, the city centre is great.

Anyone but bloody 'uddersfield though - we don't need TWO sad dull grim 19th-century northern griefholes in the PL if Burnley manage to stay up. Nobody wants to see that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bloody love the playoffs unless we are in them. The best games of the season for drama bar none.

Agreed.

It is SUCH a massive fork in the road for the competing clubs. I've often wondered what kind of trajectory BHA would have gone on, had we won that 1991 final against Notts County. But then look where they are now.

Its a proper 'sliding doors' moment.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’d like Forest to win….but over the two legs it’s been an even contest imho….Forest being better Saturday and Utd tonight…..it’s going to be heartbreak for the loser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here