Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship play-offs

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Forest.

Any of the other three come up then they’re almost certainly nailed on to go back down, Forest might at least be competitive.

My, how things have changed. Before Potter we were hoping that whoever came up into the EPL via the playoffs was delivered in a body bag with the name of an undertaker on a toe tag.

Now we want someone decent so that the EPL can be a bit more competitive :lolol:

(You do realize you have instantly condemned us to ignominious relegation, next season, don't you? ???

:wink:)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Now my predictions are notably shite, but Luton need to win this and well.

Their away record is sketchy at best, and Huddersfield look pretty solid to me.

Forest to beat Huddersfield in the final.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Luton back in it…isn’t it nice watching and not having to think about VAR overturning a goal

..edit ..but geez that should have been a penalty…where’s bloody VAR

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What is Hinchcliffe on about describing a defender block as putting his “body on the line” …geez it wasn’t that hard a shot

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
What is Hinchcliffe on about describing a defender block as putting his “body on the line” …geez it wasn’t that hard a shot
The other week hitchcliffe did a woman's match not a bad word to say about any players or officials.not once did he say that was poor play or bad pass

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Are we going to get a Hudds v Sheff Utd final? A Yorkshire team guaranteed to come up would compound the agony of Leeds fans.

To me Luton look well short of the required standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here