Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Palace home kit confirmed as what was leaked earlier on, which is an exact copy of this kit, also being used this season.

0BD4FF86-4EFE-48D0-B63D-B965EAF8F5A9.jpeg

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
So, let's see how things currently stand. To the best of my knowledge, the PL teams in bold have unveiled their 2022/23 kit. I think it is just us, Fulham, Leeds and Nottingham Forest that are yet to do so?

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Bournemouth
Brentford
*retaining 2021/22 kit
Brighton & Hove Albion
Chelsea
Crystal Palace

Everton
Fulham
Leeds United
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle United

Nottingham Forest
Southampton
Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham United
Wolverhampton Wanderers

I’m not super confident of this…this is not ‘in the know’ …but I ‘think’ Leeds may have switched to Nike for the upcoming season…hence why they haven’t announced/published yet either haha

Although, both Leeds & Fulham are Adidas, so maybe they’re as crap as Nike haha

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I’m not super confident of this…this is not ‘in the know’ …but I ‘think’ Leeds may have switched to Nike for the upcoming season…hence why they haven’t announced/published yet either haha

Although, both Leeds & Fulham are Adidas, so maybe they’re as crap as Nike haha
Leeds are still Adidas, all their new training kit is still by them

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace home kit confirmed as what was leaked earlier on, which is an exact copy of this kit, also being used this season.

View attachment 149588

Correction. Hajduk Split used it last season, which means Palace are basically Macron's sloppy seconds, along with Dundee. The Glaziers also have a much uglier white collar and cuffs on theirs.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

Interesting that the Leeds delay would be mentioned in the same discussion re our Nike delays, although with Adidas. Perhaps there is some third party connection of some kind that meant the delays experienced by both clubs were somehow related. Although more than likely I got the wrong end of the stick and it was just of reference that Adidas were having challenges too. Bizarre, who knows. I thought it was strange at the time but don’t like to push too hard when these things come up for fear of appearing ‘too’ interested and not hearing tit bits in the future haha.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Interesting that the Leeds delay would be mentioned in the same discussion re our Nike delays, although with Adidas. Perhaps there is some third party connection of some kind that meant the delays experienced by both clubs were somehow related. Although more than likely I got the wrong end of the stick and it was just of reference that Adidas were having challenges too. Bizarre, who knows. I thought it was strange at the time but don’t like to push too hard when these things come up for fear of appearing ‘too’ interested and not hearing tit bits in the future haha.

Probably taking a while to unpick all the Championship badges they’d sewn on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We're not getting a new kit, are we?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When a club badge is more of an emblem (like the Spurs cockerel or Liverpool's Liverbirds, for example), I don't think the centred badge looks too bad. But if the badge is effecticely a disc or a shield, it always looks far better over the left-side breast.

Forgetting the completely 'un-Spurs like' colours for the moment, that Tottenham away shirt (post #596, above) would look better if the Nike swoosh was 25% smaller and moved to the black portion covering the RHS collarbone.

But frankly, at this point, just having a shirt for next season would be something.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think we’ve done the central badge pretty well over the years, I’ve no problem with any of these really.

6B21BC5E-2E67-4D0F-A0F7-0BC83794412D.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here