Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] New Kits Thread - Season 22/23

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Small size any good for you?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/33443103...iO0m0jHaGDMWg6CZ1JlctSdCJFa-FoaoaApFCEALw_wcB

Actually there are other sellers with other sizes too - caveat emptor and all that...

That was equally galling, after paying full whack for 'mine' back in July, they started appearing in online stores in the UK, for less that I'd paid for it. All the while whilst I, and plenty of others, hadn't received ours, and as I understand it, there are plenty of others who are still out of pocket. Scabby tinpot bunch of scammers.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Well, that's saved me $120. Thanks! Shame as I do think it looks ace.

Their previous one, the white / beige effort, was also stellar. Presume that's the one you went for?

You’ll be able to get it eventually, just don’t go direct.

I was one of those who waited for the beige fab shirt and ended up getting it cheaper and quicker than the poor folk like SuperPhil who went direct. Really like it but not in my top 5 kits i own.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You’ll be able to get it eventually, just don’t go direct.

I was one of those who waited for the beige fab shirt and ended up getting it cheaper and quicker than the poor folk like SuperPhil who went direct. Really like it but not in my top 5 kits i own.

To be fair, when they launched it they said it would be made in limited numbers and only available from the Manto Da Massa website, it was a pricy number too. I'll (try) not fall for that one again.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Next seasons Inter home kit has leaked and it’s not great. Expecting ours to use same template and look a lot like this also…

EE43CF7D-D06D-4D9F-A35A-0883C41156C4.jpeg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
/\ …another ‘5 minute job’ football shirt from Nike. With 3 minutes to spare.

Jimmy Grimble

Wow that’s bad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here