------------ Veltman ------- Dunk ------------------------
-------------------------------------------- Cucurella ------
-------- Gross -------- Bissouma ----- Caicedo ------
March --------------------- Mac Allister -----------------
---------------------------------------------------- Trossard
--------------------- Welbeck ------------------------------

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I've got to admit, I wasn't watching the Man U match and thinking we need to make wholesale changes for our next match.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
But I suppose it wouldn't surprise me to see one or two changed. Simply because the plan in place to beat Leeds away will be different to the plan to beat Man U at home. I wouldn't fancy telling anyone who played last week they're not playing though

sean

Jan 3, 2017
The line-up is quite unconventional but it has worked in our favour during the last few matches. Happy with any team we put out really but would be nice to have a secure enough lead to throw on Sarmiento for 30 mins or something at the end and see what he can do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The line-up is quite unconventional but it has worked in our favour during the last few matches. Happy with any team we put out really but would be nice to have a secure enough lead to throw on Sarmiento for 30 mins or something at the end and see what he can do.

If he wasn't injured.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've got to admit, I wasn't watching the Man U match and thinking we need to make wholesale changes for our next match.

Don't worry - there are half a dozen posters on here, who will not be able to bring themselves to suggest a team that includes Solly March.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Don't worry - there are half a dozen posters on here, who will not be able to bring themselves to suggest a team that includes Solly March.

Last time I went to Elland Road in 2013 was one of Solly's first games. His folks were close to us in the stand I think. We lost 2-1. Handball goal last minute.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Give it to the U23s

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Leeds are gonna rough us up. We need as many hard men out there as possible. Its Duffy time.

I'm not sure it's Duffy time yet, but it's noticeable that coinciding with our current run, Tross is now holding players off and Solly is putting a tackle or two in. I think we all agreed on the 'You need 7' thread, that those two should always be left to get the teas :wink:

I think there will be a change or two to the best team performance I've ever seen last weekend. That's Potterball :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I think Potter will bring in Maupay for Bissouma. Expose how poor Leeds are defensively with a forward 3 of Welbeck, Maupay and Trossard with MacAllister playing just behind

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Out of interest, can Van Hecke be in the squad now his season is over?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Potter will bring in Maupay for Bissouma. Expose how poor Leeds are defensively with a forward 3 of Welbeck, Maupay and Trossard with MacAllister playing just behind

I’m all for Dat Guy getting a rest in preparation for the Hammers.

Maupay know EXACTLY what is needed if/when we score against Leeds. Total and utter, unashamed, shithousery.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Leeds are gonna rough us up. We need as many hard men out there as possible. Its Duffy time.

Why would we bring in a vastly inferior player to Veltman, Dunk or Cucurella? I have no doubt at all that those three are hard enough to deal with anything Dirty throw at them. Both Veltman and Cucurella also have the added advantage of expert shithousery that would see their neanderthals frothing at the mouth with rage.

Same team again please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here