Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Don't worry Swansman we have got your back...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I liked folks like Sankara and Lumumba, but your lot made sure they weren't allowed to make a difference.

Indeed, both in Africa, South America and even in Europe there's been people truly fighting for justice and independence from the transnational oligarchy.

Unfortunately they are either killed off or forced away by some coup d'état funded and arranged by us.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
States, corporations, races, organisations, politicians? No, I don't like them.

Any race in particular ? or just every race ?

There are some wonderful states, charitable organisations, and some life changing marvellous politicians, who fight for many just causes including equal rights and the environment, damn everyone and everything is not the answer.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Any race in particular ? or just every race ?

There are some wonderful states, charitable organisations, and some life changing marvellous politicians, who fight for many just causes including equal rights and the environment, damn everyone and everything is not the answer.

The concept of it. I Sweden we don't use the expression "race" at all (unless you're a real old school nazi) and thats one thing I like, a good approach imo.

As for the other thing, well obviously when there is millions of organisations and politicians there's obviously exceptions, but no chance they would ever get anything even resembling substantial power to make a change for the better.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The concept of it. I Sweden we don't use the expression "race" at all (unless you're a real old school nazi) and thats one thing I like, a good approach imo.

No it is, and that must come from a mindset that is free, and shows progression that we can all learn from. So you don't get asked on forms at the doctors or schools etc what race you are etc.

As for the other thing, well obviously when there is millions of organisations and politicians there's obviously exceptions, but no chance they would ever get anything even resembling substantial power to make a change for the better.

So do we give up ? Do we still keep pushing slowly for change ?
It is a tuff one, humans are evolving as a species, some quicker than others, I do not mean that as a race thing, I mean some areas in the world are hindered by religion, politics and history.

I often think a re set button is in order, however fear, we would repeat ourselves, because ultimately some people are greedy and selfish and would take more than they need, and want to control others.

We are where we are through complicity and maybe we deserve what we receive at this time in the world.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I'm not paranoid. I just don't want Sweden, or anyone else for that matter, to be in some sort of alliance with states such as the US and UK with centuries of committing needless greedy mass murders. I have no love for Russia either. All of these repulsive superpowers can go **** themselves as far as I'm concerned.

On the one hand I can understand your reservations as I may have the same in your position (not convinced this is the right time to join Nato and stoke up more tension with the madmen in Russia as there is little chance of a sudden invasion. Better to wait a bit and then join perhaps imo). On the other, why come onto a UK forum stating "states such as ...and UK". We have many faults but we have also come a long way and it just seems odd to say this when you're an active member here, supporting a UK team and manager., talking about visiting etc. If you feel so strongly then maybe kindly erm **** off and stay away?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
On the one hand I can understand your reservations as I may have the same in your position (not convinced this is the right time to join Nato and stoke up more tension with the madmen in Russia as there is little chance of a sudden invasion. Better to wait a bit and then join perhaps imo). On the other, why come onto a UK forum stating "states such as ...and UK". We have many faults but we have also come a long way and it just seems odd to say this when you're an active member here, supporting a UK team and manager., talking about visiting etc. If you feel so strongly then maybe kindly erm **** off and stay away?

Why not?

It is a forum based in the UK, not some kind of UK fan club where everyone sits around praising the state, the government and so forth. I would have no issues with British people joining a Swedish based internet forum and mentioning our historical and ongoing atrocities. Some nationalist people would probably be offended and tell the British bloke to **** off, but I wouldnt. Not everyone considers criticism against a country as something sensitive because not everyone feels some kind of symbiotic connection with their flag, borders and leaders - all of it articificially created by ancient inbred kings.

The "we've come a long way" shit is a narrative produced by the oligarchy and repeated by the whites who contiously enjoy the privileges that comes from exploiting third world countries. Ask Africans who are poor and starving, while British mining companies are stealing all their natural resources through arming groups and regimes that will protect their interests, if "things are getting better". Or one of many Swedish examples, Lundin Oil, burning villages and murdering people in Sudan - ask the Sudanese people if "we're getting better".

I'm not buying it. The only thing that has improved is PR and the ability to brain wash people into believing that we Westerners are some bastillion of morale and justice.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don’t for gawd’s sake mention Apple using child labourers, or exploited workers in iPhone manufacturing sweatshops committing suicide on here, Swansman, the pitchfork brigade will pitchfork your knackers to the nearest Swedish flag.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I liked folks like Sankara and Lumumba, but your lot made sure they weren't allowed to make a difference.
I had to look them up, former Belgian and French colonies... internal coup, assassination/execution followed...

I fail to see the link with Ukraine or Nato or the UK.... and what does "your lot" mean?... unless you mean anyone who wasn't a tin pot marxist revolutionary!?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Why not?

It is a forum based in the UK, not some kind of UK fan club where everyone sits around praising the state, the government and so forth. I would have no issues with British people joining a Swedish based internet forum and mentioning our historical and ongoing atrocities. Some nationalist people would probably be offended and tell the British bloke to **** off, but I wouldnt. Not everyone considers criticism against a country as something sensitive because not everyone feels some kind of symbiotic connection with their flag, borders and leaders - all of it articificially created by ancient inbred kings.

The "we've come a long way" shit is a narrative produced by the oligarchy and repeated by the whites who continously enjoy the privileges that comes from exploiting third world countries. Ask Africans who are poor and starving, while British mining companies are stealing all their natural resources through arming groups and regimes that will protect their interests, if "things are getting better". Or one of many Swedish examples, Lundin Oil, burning villages and murdering people in Sudan - ask the Sudanese people if "we're getting better".

I'm not buying it. The only thing that has improved is PR and the ability to brain wash people into believing that we Westerners are some bastillion of morale and justice.

I'm not offended mate, as I said, I find it a bit odd that's all. I believe cynicism to be a healthy starting point always but your start point always seems to be "I must go against the flow", The Man is Always Bad, it's all Just PR, regardless. Bit extreme and paranoid for me. But I also do think it's not the time for Sweden to join Nato.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here