Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ecuador Celebrates!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I sought out this bloke's vlog because I thought that he'd be quite please about Moise's goal. I caught the words 'fish & chips' but hardly understood another word he said. Its fantastic though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJqdpchQwU

Some of you may be able to spot yourselves in the North Stand. We were hugging strangers in the SW, but our kids were pleased that we kept our shirts on.

Well done all. What an evening.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some people really shouldn't go topless in public.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What a fantastic vlog. Hope it really takes off in Ecuador, he’s doing a great job of showing off the match day experience.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I sought out this bloke's vlog because I thought that he'd be quite please about Moise's goal. I caught the words 'fish & chips' but hardly understood another word he said. Its fantastic though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJqdpchQwU

Some of you may be able to spot yourselves in the North Stand. We were hugging strangers in the SW, but our kids were pleased that we kept our shirts on.

Well done all. What an evening.

I enjoyed that

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do we need to learn that Caicedo song? Can anyone translate it?

I'm sure he also mentioned 'Amex castle' a couple of times!

The one sung in English? I suppose Balon D'or might throw you but ??????????

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Anyone know who he is? Is he Ecuadorian? Lives in Brighton? Caicedo's uncle? Our South American scout?

A few of his vlogs have been posted on here, they're always entertaining to watch.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
That was a whole new view of the match day experience with a trip to Brighton. Half way through I was wishing I could do that. I do but from the other direction.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His videos are quality.

I like the way he always refers to us as "Breyton Alvion". Lovely stuff.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
But how can anyone from NSC like that video? He goes to ‘spoons for goodness sake.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I caught the words 'fish & chips' but hardly understood another word he said. Its fantastic though..

Youtube can do auto-translated subtitles - they're not perfect, but still amazing, sci-fi turned reality!

Press the button to the left of the Cog to turn them on, and then you may need to press the Cog button to go into settings and turn on the translation to English.

That first sentence in its auto-translated glory is "Fourth time that we are in this beautiful city well known for its beach and for the traditional British dish fish and chips".

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Kai-say-doh
He came from Ecuador
A-ha
To win the ballon d’Or
A-ha
His name is
Moy-sez Kai-say-doh

(Repeat ad infinitum).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports