timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The guy with the red flare looked a bit of a mug when the stewards arrived

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is why everyone hates Man Utd. Their "fans" don't know what true mediocrity is, and there they are acting like a bunch of spoilt seven year olds just because they've been schooled in a league game to leave them just the sixth best team in the entire country. Pathetic tw4ts.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Whatever the club, all these people are weird. 24carat weird. Still, the internet makes them feel important, that someone’s listening I suppose. In the old days they just sat mumbling in the corner of a pub and occasionally someone would buy them a drink.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They’re caricatures trying to out-AFTV each other, to build sufficient followings in the hope that can leave their day jobs.

But that’s down to Ministry of Justice, they can’t just leave the Prison workshop when they like surely?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Whatever the club, all these people are weird. 24carat weird. Still, the internet makes them feel important, that someone’s listening I suppose. In the old days they just sat mumbling in the corner of a pub and occasionally someone would buy them a drink.

I think some are young folk desperate to make a living from social media. Emulating Robbie Lyle of AFTV who earns £100,000’s a year, but only after building a vast number of subscribers and casual viewers. Mostly to laugh at the drama and Arsenal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't quite understand why people want to make fools of themselves like this - any 'fame' is good fame, maybe?

TBF, some of the punditry, if OTT, is quite good - they do seem at least to know a bit about Brighton, to have done a bit of research, and acquired a bit of knowledge about us (not all of them though!). Well up to TalkSport levels, I would say.

Quite amusing - but nowhere near as funny as Arsenal TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here