Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I love knockers!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No, not those, but fans who seem to take pleasure in knocking us, as a team.
It's delightful to see them silenced (or at least muted) when we put together a display of utter brilliance as we did today. It's not the first time we've excelled ourselves - usually for little or no reward - and it won't be the last, but just savour that performance, today.
No world-class players (on paper, anyway), no big budget, no real history as a top side.....nothing much, at all.
To see how we played today, and in recent matches against so-called top sides, makes a mockery of the ridiculous monies that are spunked in the League - we made Man. U. look ordinary...we made Spurs look ordinary....Arsenal.....Wolves....even Chelsea.
Yeah, we've blown a few and made some teams look good, but hey, can you really believe that we've come far enough to let Man U. off with a 4 goal thrashing? It could have been a couple more - just think about that. Madness.
The spirit in this squad is immense, it really is.
Never in 50+ years of following the Albion have I ever felt so much, that we truly belong up with the best - but we do....we really do.
Outstanding, to a man today, and anyone who thinks Cucu doesn't deserve Player of the Season is fooling themselves.
What a team and manager we have.....savour it....it's a very special time to be a Brighton fan.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
No, not those, but fans who seem to take pleasure in knocking us, as a team.
It's delightful to see them silenced (or at least muted) when we put together a display of utter brilliance as we did today. It's not the first time we've excelled ourselves - usually for little or no reward - and it won't be the last, but just savour that performance, today.
No world-class players (on paper, anyway), no big budget, no real history as a top side.....nothing much, at all.
To see how we played today, and in recent matches against so-called top sides, makes a mockery of the ridiculous monies that are spunked in the League - we made Man. U. look ordinary...we made Spurs look ordinary....Arsenal.....Wolves....even Chelsea.
Yeah, we've blown a few and made some teams look good, but hey, can you really believe that we've come far enough to let Man U. off with a 4 goal thrashing? It could have been a couple more - just think about that. Madness.
The spirit in this squad is immense, it really is.
Never in 50+ years of following the Albion have I ever felt so much, that we truly belong up with the best - but we do....we really do.
Outstanding, to a man today, and anyone who thinks Cucu doesn't deserve Player of the Season is fooling themselves.
What a team and manager we have.....savour it....it's a very special time to be a Brighton fan.

I'm still pinching myself and have now got a bloody great bruise.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
A very unusual pair
IMG_20181113_100517.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here