Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday playoff first leg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone else watching this? Proper hoof ball so far. It’s so pleasing to think that a mere 6 years ago we failed in yet another quest to progress to the PL at the hands of the Massive, but now we are LIGHT YEARS ahead. This board really needs a “smug” emoji.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Another game spoilt by Andy Hinchcliffe spouting shite.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Shocked to see the worlds biggest club in League one, I thought taking more fans to Bristol city meant you couldn’t get relegated

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dog of a game, but pleasing to see Massive getting bossed. Long may they linger in Noddyland.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Pritchard.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time...

:moo:

One of my fave moments of football karma was that picture of him sat on the bench after being subbed off during our 5-0 mauling of Norwich

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
One of my fave moments of football karma was that picture of him sat on the bench after being subbed off during our 5-0 mauling of Norwich

“Pritchard Pritchard what’s the score?”

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My one slight conflict is that I really like Darren Moore. Comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke whenever I see him interviewed - much like CH he never seems to grizzle about officials or whatnot whenever his team has come up short.

But he's boss of Massive now, and their rampant failures are endlessly enjoyable. I truly hope they get proper humped tonight, to the extent that the 2nd leg is pointless.

I'll never forgive them for that 2016 playoff.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
What’s not to like: a MASSIVE club losing against a first division club with Pritchard who was simply too good for us

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

……and collecting the MOM award in front of the cameras at Norwich with ‘Alex Pritchard is a wanker’ booming out from the away end throughout :lolol::lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Knew I had it somewhere :lolol:

bugger.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here