Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm seriously looking forward to Utd

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have spent most of my years looking forward to playing a team from the top division in a cup. I remember Derek Dougan and Charlie George putting us in our place some time ago.

We have been in the premier for a while now and have by far, the best players I have ever seen in the stripes. in the first couple of seasons we knew our place and struggled through, but lately we have proved capable of going head to head with the best. (OK, City and Liverpool when they're not at their best :wink:)

But Utd, the multi-million pound United ? I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get something out of this, nothing on the game but pride and I can't wait :albion2:

If we lose now, I'll accept it's all my fault :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's one of those matches we have the right to be disappointed about if we lose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I must admit, I am looking forward to seeing Ronaldo live for the first time. One of the greatest players the world has ever seen.

I hope he has a thoroughly MISERABLE afternoon though, obvs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a shame they have home field advantage.

el punal

My wish list for Saturday, in no particular order :

Ronaldo is magnificent but misses an open goal.

Slabhead Maguire scores a worldy own goal and gets sent off for being a prick.

The Albion play out of their skins and totally dominate to win 3-0.

There are probably a load more wishes but I need to keep it reasonably realistic. :drink:

Very much looking forward to it too for reasons posted above. We are good enough to win or certainly get something from the game. Played them off the park only to be robbed by that penalty after full time whistle. This season at Old Trafford we played them off park for 65 minutes then of course played with 10 men and should of equalised before break away goal flattered them (2-0)

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Probably because of 83, United are still the top six team I most want to beat. With our current form and theirs it really feels like we’ve got a great chance to upset one of the big boys (again). UTA.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I have spent most of my years looking forward to playing a team from the top division in a cup. I remember Derek Dougan and Charlie George putting us in our place some time ago.

We have been in the premier for a while now and have by far, the best players I have ever seen in the stripes. in the first couple of seasons we knew our place and struggled through, but lately we have proved capable of going head to head with the best. (OK, City and Liverpool when they're not at their best :wink:)

But Utd, the multi-million pound United ? I'll be seriously disappointed if we don't get something out of this, nothing on the game but pride and I can't wait :albion2:

If we lose now, I'll accept it's all my fault [emoji38]ol:
Meh

Don't wanna sound miserable but we allllways go into a man u game on great form and always get beat especially under potter !!!

Coupled with no mwepu and rubbish home form. The writings on the wall.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Don't wanna sound miserable but we allllways go into a man u game on great form and always get beat especially under potter !!!

Coupled with no mwepu and rubbish home form. The writings on the wall.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Anything can happen plus we're in a good moment, with or without Mwepu it's certainly not a foregone conclusion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here