Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] POTS?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I know this discussion was up like a month ago but now we're really getting close to the end...

Who would you vote for?

IMO its far as as obvious as last season when Yves Bissouma should have won it with a dirty margin.

Sanchez, Veltman, Dunk, Cucurella, Bissouma, Trossard... all good candidates. Some might even add Macallister (second half of the season) and Maupay (first half of the season).

In the end I'd probably go with Bissouma again, just ahead of Cucurella and Trossard. Slim margin but there's some serious struggles to get anything done without him and even when he is "bad" by his standards he is still very good. And he deserves it after that shambolic Leeds coup last season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Be surprised if Cucurella didn't win it. Staggeringly consistent and a brilliant bit of business.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yup, despite my vote for Biss, I'm pretty sure Cucurella will win unless we see a Tross hattrick or something in the next gam. And it is by no means undeserved.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bissouma has missed a good number of games and had a few off performances, which is not to say he isn't excellent.
Also we all suspect he's off, which leaves Cucurella a clear favourite.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cucurella 100%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here