Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion End of Season Quiz at the Amex in support of AITC

Albion in the Community

Brighton & Hove Albion Foundation
Mar 8, 2012
Freshfield Road
To celebrate another successful year for the Seagulls, Albion in the Community are holding an End of Season Quiz at the Amex at the end of May.

Rich Reynolds will be hosting the event in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge on Thursday 26 May, and Albion legend Guy Butters will be a running a Spot The Ball competition on the night.

25 teams of six quizzers will compete to win a fantastic prize. Prizes will also be awarded for second and third place and we will also be running a Mystery Wine jackpot, with fabulous wines up for grabs.

The quiz is general knowledge, with picture and music rounds and a few Albion-themed questions thrown in.

Tickets cost £20 per person and registration will be per table of 6 people (£120). Dinner is included in the price of the ticket, and drinks will be available to purchase on the night.

All funds raised from the event will go directly to Albion in the Community, so don’t miss your opportunity to be crowned the Albion quiz champions and win some fantastic prizes. Spaces are limited so book ASAP to secure your table.

Click here to book or find out more: https://albioninthecommunity.org.uk/events/end-of-season-quiz-2022/

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
Would like to go to this ..me and my old fella , season ticket holders many many years but can't find anyone else wants to go if anyone wants 2 more people on their table ��

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Would like to go to this ..me and my old fella , season ticket holders many many years but can't find anyone else wants to go if anyone wants 2 more people on their table ��

Hmm. My sleuthing hat smells ex Crawley Boulevard! Anyhoo, sorry can't help as going on hols the following week and prefer to avoid crowded places, just in case:D
Good luck finding a team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here