Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bournemouth V Forest

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Tonight with the slightly weird KO time of 19.00. A win for Forest takes them to 2nd but anything else leaves Bournmouth long odds on favourite for the 2nd promotion spot.

We are all Forest tonight aren't we? A decent city, a proper club with history in a stadium sandwiched between the oldest club and the cricket ground versus the Petro dollared, Ruski owned, Plucky Bournmeouth and their half a dozen fans in the noddiest stadium to grace the PL.

Come on you Reds.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Yep, #TeamForest here too, for all of the above reasons

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Tonight with the slightly weird KO time of 19.00. A win for Forest takes them to 2nd but anything else leaves Bournmouth long odds on favourite for the 2nd promotion spot.

We are all Forest tonight aren't we? A decent city, a proper club with history in a stadium sandwiched between the oldest club and the cricket ground versus the Petro dollared, Ruski owned, Plucky Bournmeouth and their half a dozen fans in the noddiest stadium to grace the PL.

Come on you Reds.

You say 'long odds on favourite for the 2nd promotion spot', however I think a win mathematically guarantees them that - regardless of what happens on the final day?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Come on you Reds.

I was banned for writing something about the Nottingham owner last time around but... well, nothing.

Hoping for a Nottingham win tonight and think they should be considered favourites to win it. Quite a remarkable turnaround from them considering their season start, but like I've said all along they have a very good squad by Championship standards, although I didn't think they would compete for a top 2 place.

I'd say both of these teams has a pretty good chance of going up regardless of the outcome.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Whats not to like about the trio of Fulham, Forest, Luton coming up? Nathan Jones has done wonders at Luton. Do we really want "Plucky little 'Muff , or 'Uddersfield or Sheffield back?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sorry as one of Dorsets own it's got to be Bournemouth for me.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I don’t normally get all frothy about which teams I like/dislike but must make an exception for Bournemouth.

Perhaps I’ve just been unlucky but have found their fans to be some of the most irritating, loathsome and entitled idiots I have encountered across all four divisions.

Not helped by two awful AFCB ‘fans’ I’d met through work, both of whom were middle-aged new breed, having never set foot inside Dean Park before 2017. But god were they full of it, every bloody week banging on about their team and how much better they were than everyone else.

100% Forest for me please.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Come on you Reds.

an exciting finish to the Championship season!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We’d get a bigger ticket allocation at Forest than at tinpot Bournemouth so them I suppose. Not really bothered either way though, just two more teams.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forest. Be good to see them in the PL.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Forest can finish 2nd? Crikey. Am I correct in thinking it was the start of this same season that Hughton couldn’t win for toffee? That’s some recovery if correct.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
You say 'long odds on favourite for the 2nd promotion spot', however I think a win mathematically guarantees them that - regardless of what happens on the final day?

Correct. It was in reference to if they draw, they just need to avoid defeat against Millwall at home. Millwall could still make the play offs though - albeit unlikely - so at least they might give them a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here