Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jamied

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently this scrote has a number of deliveries from angry fans of both clubs to deal with

[tweet]1521083020123553794[/tweet]

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
P1sses on the memorial of a bloke who also played for his own club. But bet they didnt know that.

I'm sure his parents are rightly proud of the little shite.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
P1sses on the memorial of a bloke who also played for his own club. But bet they didnt know that.

He played for Newcastle the last time they actually won a trophy!

You have to be a proper idiot to not only film yourself doing something that stupid, but show your face throughout and also have someone loudly state your name. Proper moronic

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He’s succeeded in angering both sets of fans. Going to have an uncomfortable few days/weeks (hopefully)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I am not a violent person and this isn't my war, but I could see him getting his head smashed in. Not advocating it, I can just see him getting a walloping from someone. ****.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Surely if he's a Newcastle fan he's only taking his owners lead and doing some sportswashing

Newcastle fans up in arms and saying they are 'better than this'.

Whereas mass executions, murdering journalists and torturing wmen's rights activists? That's all just fine.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Newcastle fans up in arms and saying they are 'better than this'.

Whereas mass executions, murdering journalists and torturing wmen's rights activists? That's all just fine.

Yep, like my mate 'Keep politics out of sport'. No you dingbat, you invited politics into your club when you welcomed, open-armed, an immoral and murderous regime.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Not sure Geordies are in any position to take the moral high ground in any situation.
Hope this knobber gets a lifetime ban though.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Yep, like my mate 'Keep politics out of sport'. No you dingbat, you invited politics into your club when you welcomed, open-armed, an immoral and murderous regime.

Calling it 'politics' as a way to duck the issue is such a cop out. I don't object to the Saudi regime because I think their approach to monetary policy is flawed.

Reminds me of the apartheid era, when the 'keep politics out of sport' was the favoured refrain of all those greedy white men that fancied going over to South Africa to earn some big bucks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here