Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Kylie and Jason to return to neighbours

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is going well ...

OOPS ........................ The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Edit: TBF, link working now.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The son of an old friend of my late father was Jason Donovans best friend. They were living together in Australia when Neighbours first came on air.

Somewhere in the old house there is an 80s signed photo of Jason.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The son of an old friend of my late father was Jason Donovans best friend. They were living together in Australia when Neighbours first came on air.

Somewhere in the old house there is an 80s signed photo of Jason.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

My commiserations

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've worked with Jason Donovan. He's quiet, quite strange but generally friendly and liked by his peers.

Not a fascinating anecdote, I grant you, but I love to namedrop all the A list celebrities I've met.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I've worked with Jason Donovan. He's quiet, quite strange but generally friendly and liked by his peers.

Not a fascinating anecdote, I grant you, but I love to namedrop all the A list celebrities I've met.

Wow, glad you name dropped. Omg, you worked with THE Jason Donovan. I'm soooo jealous.

Not.
Actually IDGAF.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I saw Jason Donovan at the Brighton Centre. I would estimate there were 5 other blokes. My sister and her friend owe me big time.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't remember how old I was (mid teens I'd guess), but my old nextdoor neighbour, who was a massive Jason fan got herself, me and my mum tickets to see him at Wembley.
It was awful, the music was annoying and every girl/woman looking at me like I was the only gay in the village. Scarred for life.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

I was just saying the same to Gloria Hunniford the other day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here