Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23s at Spurs 2/5/22

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The U23s have just kicked off at Spurs. Is there a stream anywhere, does anyone know?

Ben Jackson at LCB in a three - haven't heard of him before - any info? AZGull, where are you when we need you!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can't find a dodgy or legal stream anywhere.
So it will need to be website updates.
I did find one purporting to show it, but it required you to register for 'free' - but as soon as it asked for my credit card number 'for verification' I was out of there!

0-0 at half time.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they are allowed to stream it if there's EFL games ongoing at the same time? Could be wrong.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they are allowed to stream it if there's EFL games ongoing at the same time? Could be wrong.

Yeh, because thousands of people would stay home to watch it rather than go to Salford v Mansfield! Sadly, I think you're right and that is the reason.

That's the second U23 match that has been blacked out because of this rule in recent weeks. Why the f*** don't they just move the U23's KO time by a couple of hours or so? :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
0-0. Beadle seems to have done well from the Albion on-line 'commentary', plus what could be a serious injury to Roberts. Guess the Albion will put up the highlights on the club website - probably not too many viewers though!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I see it finished 0-0. We've finished our season, and we're a point ahead of Palace, but they have two games left.

Palace beat Leicester 3-2 today, and move up above Brighton to 8th place on 36 points, a very credible effort in our first season in PL2, and we could creep up into the top 6.
With our under 18’s also finishing above Brighton, we just need our 1st team to take advantage of our game in hand, to get the clean sweep.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Palace beat Leicester 3-2 today, and move up above Brighton to 8th place on 36 points, a very credible effort in our first season in PL2, and we could creep up into the top 6.
With our under 18’s also finishing above Brighton, we just need our 1st team to take advantage of our game in hand, to get the clean sweep.
Huck off

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Come back when you've got some youngsters out on loan winning titles and POTS awards.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Utterly irrelevant to post Palace guff on an Albion v Spurs thread. Cut it out. Last warning. Major infraction. Do it again and it'll be permanent.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You do realise, don't you, that most of our 'first team' of U23s are currently playing in the Championship, the Bundesliga, Serie A, the Belgian 1st. division and the SPL - and if we recalled them all to play for our U23 side our position in the table would be significantly higher..............

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You do realise, don't you, that most of our 'first team' of U23s are currently playing in the Championship, the Bundesliga, Serie A, the Belgian 1st. division and the SPL - and if we recalled them all to play for our U23 side our position in the table would be significantly higher..............

You forgot the ones that are playing in our Premier League side!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here