Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How to share Man United ticket when you can't buy Albion+ membership?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
My Season Ticket seat neighbour can't go to the Man United game and so has offered to transfer the ticket legitimately to my friend.

So rather than grab a screenshot of the QR code I've attempted to enrol him as an Albion+ member to allow an official transfer.

However the website states that memberships for 2021/22 season are now off sale.

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/memberships

Has anyone got any suggestions other than call Supporter Services when they open again or to just take a screenshot of the QR code and try to gain entry without a membership?

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
My Season Ticket seat neighbour can't go to the Man United game and so has offered to transfer the ticket legitimately to my friend.

So rather than grab a screenshot of the QR code I've attempted to enrol him as an Albion+ member to allow an official transfer.

However the website states that memberships for 2021/22 season are now off sale.

Has anyone got any suggestions other than call Supporter Services when they open again or to just take a screenshot of the QR code and try to gain entry without a membership?

I rang the club when I smashed my phone, they sent me a one off printable ticket, I said I wouldn’t get a replacement phone in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Do you know any other A+ members ? He can tarnsfer it to them if so and he’ll get a printable ticket by email (and he can send you the link for the eticket for you to upload to your phone)

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It's almost as if they've realised they make more money from the ticket exchange at this point of the season so have stopped people from even sharing a ticket legitimately now. Unbelievable

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
It's almost as if they've realised they make more money from the ticket exchange at this point of the season so have stopped people from even sharing a ticket legitimately now. Unbelievable

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

imagine the total meltdown if someone bought a membership of £20 for 2 games accidentally instead of next seasons membership-the club would be roasted for taking the piss and only wanting to make money.

Why cant the OPs neighbour simply call supporter services? The OP says thats not a suggestion he wants-but is actually the thing to do in this case, and is exactly what they are there for. Chances are it would be sorted quick and easy

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
imagine the total meltdown if someone bought a membership of £20 for 2 games accidentally instead of next seasons membership-the club would be roasted for taking the piss and only wanting to make money.

Why cant the OPs neighbour simply call supporter services? The OP says thats not a suggestion he wants-but is actually the thing to do in this case, and is exactly what they are there for. Chances are it would be sorted quick and easy

I think it's £15 which we're happy to pay for the Man United game and possibly also West Ham if the spare ticket is available.

I also said in my original post "Has anyone got any suggestions other than call Supporter Services when they open again" because I've already lined that up as my first course of action, I managed to work that one out for myself.

Thank you to those who provided other suggestions.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I think it's £15 which we're happy to pay for the Man United game and possibly also West Ham if the spare ticket is available.

I also said in my original post "Has anyone got any suggestions other than call Supporter Services when they open again" because I've already lined that up as my first course of action, I managed to work that one out for myself.

Thank you to those who provided other suggestions.

i misunderstood the "suggestions other than" , it looked (to me at least) that calling wasn't an option

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Don’t you have to be an Albion+ member for at least two weeks before the said fixture ?
So even if you could now enroll him he wouldn’t be eligible as the game is less than 14 days away ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do you know any other A+ members ? He can tarnsfer it to them if so and he’ll get a printable ticket by email (and he can send you the link for the eticket for you to upload to your phone)

This is the easiest way to do it. The STH transfers it to any MyA+ member on their Friends and Family list then the STH gets an email with a print at home ticket.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I know someone who has an old phone with Google Pay on it, and he gives that phone to whoever he's lending his tickets too. That's the obvious way to get round it I guess

Shhh don’t go giving everyone ideas …

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Form an orderly stampede of those gagging for a glimpse of the living god Ronaldo. This season's Amex Hot Ticket bar none :rolleyes:

Actually, I was thinking exactly that mate! Due to finances (and generosity of others) I've only seen the Palace home game this season. I was thinking of trying to watch this one because, yes, Ronaldo is a "legend" and when I saw him play for Real at Levante (Valencia is an awesome city to visit btw and home end tickets easy to buy cheaply) some years back he was a bit.... anonymous. Having watched the Albion regularly for decades I'd accepted this season I'd only watch us on streams but this one I might make a push for, if I can get one. Not embarassed by that at all. Anyone reading who wants to sell on one please let me know as I have Membership, *sorry to ignore the OP, hope it works out it isn't that hard.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20220502-210149.png

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can’t wait for the 3 vacant seats next to be all season to finally be occupied for the “big one” half and half a plenty I suspect

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Actually, I was thinking exactly that mate! Due to finances (and generosity of others) I've only seen the Palace home game this season. I was thinking of trying to watch this one because, yes, Ronaldo is a "legend" and when I saw him play for Real at Levante (Valencia is an awesome city to visit btw and home end tickets easy to buy cheaply) some years back he was a bit.... anonymous. Having watched the Albion regularly for decades I'd accepted this season I'd only watch us on streams but this one I might make a push for, if I can get one. Not embarassed by that at all. Anyone reading who wants to sell on one please let me know as I have Membership, *sorry to ignore the OP, hope it works out it isn't that hard.

A few available on the exchange now :shrug:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I can't go to MU and so did a transfer to a Friends and Family member... what a hassle! The process to do this on the website is not user friendly nor logical, though I expect if you did it regularly it becomes easier to follow. However, having tried it for the first time I can see why many don't bother and so many seats have been left empty this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here