Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leeds away

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really surprised to see it has sold out on a Sunday 2pm kick off. I only decided I'd go today so went on the club site to buy and now decided I won't bother :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Correct, Leeds have the lower away end as we only took the smaller allocation.

If we stick Leeds in the relegation zone it will become an “I was there” moment that will be talked about for decades if they end up going down, how fantastic would that be?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If we stick Leeds in the relegation zone it will become an “I was there” moment that will be talked about for decades if they end up going down, how fantastic would that be?

Yeah rub it in! I was NOT there

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Unless I'm mistaken, this seems to a similar pattern whereby the club continually takes up the smaller allocation - to avoid not selling out capped price away tickets.

If this policy continues it makes it almost impossible for exile fans who live far away, to attend away games - unless they have a season ticket (or at least My Albion membership).

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not sure how big a problem taking the smaller allocation is. Is it the odd case or is there a big group of fans not getting tickets. I think it was discussed before and the numbers were small.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah rub it in! I was NOT there

Said to Jnr we'd only go if it looked like we might relegate them.
They picked up a few points so we bailed out.

Can't complain too much as we ended our away season at Spurs and Wolves.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Last Game of the season that I can take my boys to as their with their Mum for last two home games. The benefit of having a daughter in York is we can make a weekend of it, go up Friday night! 2pm Sunday Kick off works perfectly for a change as we can just head home after the game and we get the full Saturday for my younger ones to hang out with their big sister. Away games have been so good this season!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Unless I'm mistaken, this seems to a similar pattern whereby the club continually takes up the smaller allocation - to avoid not selling out capped price away tickets.

If this policy continues it makes it almost impossible for exile fans who live far away, to attend away games - unless they have a season ticket (or at least My Albion membership).

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

not sure you can buy away tickets without having my albion +

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here