Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hereford v Brighton & Hove Albion - 3pm

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Nice touch from the club... and an opportunity for all you youngsters who moan about the football we play to see what it was like back then!!

279077440_10159948731883139_2690744822355279788_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is absolutely no way I could sit though that again :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not putting myself through THAT again. Once was enough.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
It's a bit like the other The Great Escape, I keep watching it just he case he makes it over the fence on the motorcycle...

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I’d love to hear the opinions of those who have only been fans since the Amex era’s thoughts on the game if any of you decide to watch.

Be warned, the quality is not what you are used to :wink:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure I want to watch just in case this time Adrian Foster does actually score right at the end, and the last 25 years have been a dream.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure I want to watch just in case this time Adrian Foster does actually score right at the end, and the last 25 years have been a dream.

Dream, you say? ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
1 point gained.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched it back a few years ago, its one of the most GOD-AWFUL games you would ever see. The two most terrible teams in the entire Football League going head-to-head, and boy does it look like it. I'd rather sit down and watch a jelly set than go through that again.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just hoping I get the same feeling at the end of the game and remain on a high for the rest of the week.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Seems an appropriate time to dust this off for a little while. Here is the 1996/97 part of The Fans Utd, a (for want of a better word) documentary put together from VHS recordings of news reports from the time. I won't make it public on Youtube as I don't want a copyright strike and it has been around loads of times before but for those that fancy another watch or haven't seen it, here you go.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Nor is the support.:albion2:

I have long thought that we have a die hard support of no more than 8000, which dipped to 2,000 at Gilingham

There are better things to do with your life if you live in the SE when your football team is shite

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I have long thought that we have a die hard support of no more than 8000, which dipped to 2,000 at Gilingham

There are better things to do with your life if you live in the SE when your football team is shite

I think it's probably increased after a decade of relative success at the Amex. I've not checked but it feels like crowds are bigger now than they were in the 90's which is when they started increasing in general. Unfortunately that was when we were at our nadir.

I was thinking more that there would be actual terracing, noise, and no one leaving ten minutes early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here