Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] And Pigs Might Fly . . . .

el punal

Do you reckon that there’s the teeniest chance that we can overtake West Ham for that magical 7th spot and go on a European tour? Three games to go eight points behind and we play the Irons in our last fixture. Yes I know it’s pork pie in the sky but what an incentive to wrap up our best season in the Premier League - no mid-table mediocrity for the mighty Seagulls, we only finish with relegation issues or a shot at glory.

Now, where did I put that bottle?

:drink::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig:

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
History tells us that even raising this as a possibility results in an immediate loss of form. Think it by all means, but I’d be wary of saying it out loud.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pint of what he’s had please.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
For us to finish 7th I expect Norwich would have to beat both Wolves & West Ham. So no.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Had we not coughed up a 2 goal lead at Fortress AMEX :rolleyes: we might just have timed our return from the beach, to perfection.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I think there’s little chance now of us qualifying for Europe this season - but the fact that we’re discussing this ( first time ever?) shows how far we’ve come.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If West Ham win their European competition then it would be 7th place

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
7th. place is the Euroean Conference spot. Always has been.

Always has been ? It a new competition and is not a definite as it depends who wins the league and fa cups. Also it changes by any euro success, plus this year further complicated by Russia being banned

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Always has been ? It a new competition and is not a definite as it depends who wins the league and fa cups. Also it changes by any euro success, plus this year further complicated by Russia being banned

It's 7th. this year - but may possibly change to 8th. if West Ham win it, depending on what rewards in terms of automatic qualifications are given to the winners..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here