Mola tv for free

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nice sunny day in Belgium

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've never watched this league before, thought I'd give it a go today to see what our loan players are like. The standard of football is really poor. Extremely fast paced but it's all just hit and hope hoof ball.
A cracking save from the Union keeper is the stand out moment from the first half so far.
What level of football is this the equivalent to? It's Belgium's top tier isn't it?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I've never watched this league before, thought I'd give it a go today to see what our loan players are like. The standard of football is really poor. Extremely fast paced but it's all just hit and hope hoof ball.
A cracking save from the Union keeper is the stand out moment from the first half so far.
What level of football is this the equivalent to? It's Belgium's top tier isn't it?

Yes it’s their top tier. I’ve seen a bit of football in Belgium and I’d compare it with mid/low level championship on the whole. Don’t get me wrong there can be standout teams that play the loan market well and do ok in Europe but it’s pretty basic

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Very Harry kane by Undav at the end of that half. Bought the free kick by backing into the defender as the defender jumped, went down like a drama queen (or drama king if @Thunderbolt is reading :p) and the defender got a yellow and misses the next game.???

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I feel like Antwerp could maybe squeeze another sponsor or two on the back of their shirts. Took me a while to figure out that not all their players are called Heylen.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The ball is certainly a hot potato. Think the keeper is only allowed to hold the ball for 0.2 seconds

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love the ten yard graphics

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

While the players may not be world beaters, I’d be disappointed if this ref turned up to do my lads under 8’s game. Some absolutely bizarre decisions.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry, I have not been keeping up. What does this 0-0 draw mean in terms of winning the title?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here