Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton v Chelsea

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If Everton lose we are mathematically safe bar a big GD swing lol :lolol::lolol:

Sky Sports, 2pm UK tomorrow. AND IT'S LIVE! :sick:

If Everton lose then they and Leeds are in all kinds of shit. Supporting Chelsea for a day is bad but needs must.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The possibility (albeit unlikely) of a GD swing means we won't be "mathmatically safe". We're not "mathmatically safe" until all the numbers mean we can't be overtaken.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would love to see Everton go down.

Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard's Everton, with Frank Lampard at the helm.

As my son used to say, 15 years ago: sweet.

:lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I’d rather Leeds went down and therefore I’ll be cheering Everton on. A win for them would make a Leeds relegation a real possibility.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I’d rather Leeds went down and therefore I’ll be cheering Everton on. A win for them would make a Leeds relegation a real possibility.

Nah, it's got to be Everton. The most racist club in the country, they think they're a big club when in reality they aren't in the top 10 biggest clubs.

And Frank Lampard.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sky Sports, 2pm UK tomorrow. AND IT'S LIVE! :sick:

If Everton lose then they and Leeds are in all kinds of shit. Supporting Chelsea for a day is bad but needs must.

You're not supporting Chelsea. You just want Everton to lose any match they play

I supported David Cameron's same sex marriage bill in parliament. But I don't support the Torys.

I therefore agree that Chelsea should beat Everton. But I don't like them.

Yeah, that.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I would love to see Everton go down.

Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard's Everton, with Frank Lampard at the helm.

This, with spades.

I’ve got nothing but respect for the Everton of old, but if fat frank takes this over funded, mismatched shower of shit down, I’ll be disproportionately happy.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have reasons to dislike all 3 t threatened clubs, Burnley, for Barton’s stamp on Kayal, the 2 sending offs game, and their treatment of Bong after the Rodriquez incident ( he wasn’t even their player at the time)

Everton, shit view in the away end, diving, cheating players,even more moany than their neighbours, haven’t been any good really since the mid 80s, all fur coat, and no knickers.

And Dirty Leeds, well, they are just Dirty Leeds.
If you don’t dislike Leeds there’s something wrong with you.

So, can all 3 be relegated, please.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Everton, they will implode if Frank achieves his objective

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With a few Chelsea fans I'd generally support the Blues but I think the EPL needs Everton much more than it does Burnley and with nothing to play for I think they'll oblige and Everton will win.

:clap:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Reading GOT, apparently one of the games they are convinced they are going to win is against a team that has beaten them 7-1 on aggregate.

They’re going down aren’t they. :D

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Everton, due Financial Fair Play rules will find it very difficult to buy their way out of the Championship.
They are in a serious pickle. Plus, their Russian mate will be feeling the squeeze soon.

I don't like Leeds and would love to see them relegated but if we could lose one of them, it would have to be Everton.
Leeds won't be a threat to us next season.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Nah, it's got to be Everton. The most racist club in the country, they think they're a big club when in reality they aren't in the top 10 biggest clubs.

And Frank Lampard.

The most racist club in the country!? Eh??
They certainly are a big club too and around the top 10 in the country.

Would be very funny to see them go down though what with squad they have and the money they've wasted.

It would also be fun to beat Leeds at Elland Road though and drop them into a relaxation spot

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here